• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pnb Rupay Select - The G.O.A.T

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I received my PnB Rupay Select card last month aur uske baad Ekdm se
Mera Wakt Badal Gaya,
Mere Jazbaat Badal Gaye,
Meri Zindagi Badal Gayi!

As a iOS user I was not getting the Credit Card feature in any of the apps but with this card I got option in Bhim app. Now I can pay to ANY Upi QR code with this card. Except the QR should not be linked to savings account. And for me it works in 99% cases even at very small cigarette 🚬 or fruit shops. Now I am so relieved from not seeing Rs. 10, 15, 18, 20 transactions in my statement and 6 months statement running in 100 pages. Also now I know how much I have spent using upi in a month. This is a live saver for me. I think Android users could also only make payments to Barat QR from the apps not all QR codes so would be helpful for them as well.

cardio_guy

TF Premier
Keep hitting the VKYC call button. For me someone picked up the VKYC call after 10 to 15 tries.

For me I first applied for Rupay platinum not knowing the benefits of Rupay Select. Surprisingly My Rupay platinum was processed within 2 weeks from application date and delivered. As soon as I received Rupay platinum I activated it applied for card conversion to Rupay Select in the PNB Genie app. My card conversion is approved in 5 days and awaiting physical card delivery of Rupay Select.
What are the benefits of rupay select over platinum? I've seen this Amazon some 100 rs cashback offer, lounge acces etc. on platinum. Haven't seen any offers on select yet. Can you tell the main highlights of select?

harsha1

TF Buzz
HDFC RuPay Regalia for selected users. If you already have LTF Visa/mastercard Regalia then conversion to RuPay Regalia and your card remain LTF.

RuPay Regalia is RuPay Select credit card.
Hdfc regalia have annual charges of 2500rs, how to make it LTF, I do not have this card yet, if I apply visa/mastercard do I need to pay above joining fees .. and then how to convert to rupay select LTF ? Thanks.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Hdfc regalia have annual charges of 2500rs, how to make it LTF, I do not have this card yet, if I apply visa/mastercard do I need to pay above joining fees .. and then how to convert to rupay select LTF ? Thanks.
LTF user get LTF RuPay conversion.

Paid user get paid RuPay conversion.

simple logic.

girish3456

TF Premier
500 joining fee.
Hi Bro, After approval with in how many days the bank had charged you the joining fee. Because in my case, card was approved on 30th Jan 2024 & today i.e., on 10th March 2024 I have received my physical PNB Rupay select credit card. However I have started using the virtual from 30th Jan 2024 itself.

Till now they haven't charged me the joining fee.

Can you please help with when your card was approved initially, when did you started using it & when the bank people had charged you with the joining fee. Please don't hesitate share these details bro

Krishna Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied for PNB Rupay Select a month back. After the application and vkyc, there was no update. Last week received an email stating that Video kyc was rejected and asking to complete the application at a branch.

I don't know what went wrong in vkyc. Emailed them for clarification and got the same copy paste reply. Lost interest and didn't continue.

Luckily no CIBIL hit was done.

urboss

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
How did you guys go through the VKYC? Unfortunately, I didn't initiate VKYC after online docs upload. Now, whenever I am trying, no agent comes online, it is stuck at the screen "connecting to agent" and then to the technical issue screen. Screenshot attached.
Is there any trick?

Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 3.07.57 PM.png