• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Credit cards experience | Application process and time

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I just got an update on my application. They replied
Please provide ITR for AY 2022-23 with acknowledgement form.
If annual income is less than 5 lakh then provide form 16 AY 2022-23
I had already submitted 3-month salary slip and 6-month back statement. And in the application process, it was either ITR or the other two. What should I do?

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
I just got an update on my application. They replied

I had already submitted 3-month salary slip and 6-month back statement. And in the application process, it was either ITR or the other two. What should I do?
Just send the ITR whether it is less or more.Just send it again all the documents and ITR also.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Ok Finally I received approval message.. Virtual card says its Platinum with 25K limit only. I applied for Select and ITR is >5 Lakh, should i just send an email ?
You can send and most probably you will get select card but limit will remain same...They will review it only after 6 months.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Had sent this. Then finished with the ITR and sent that as well today. I hope they don't insist on a signed+scanned copy of it. Else I'll probably drop it
If have got it correct then Now a days many pdf editor available where you can sign virtualy at the bottom of page .Just take photo of document which you want to sign.

Always send signed copies as i have told above whenever they are asking for any documents.

Last edited:

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Had sent this. Then finished with the ITR and sent that as well today. I hope they don't insist on a signed+scanned copy of it. Else I'll probably drop it
Whats the harm in sharing signed copy if all documents are genuine. PNB has been asking for same document from all applicants and I dont think they will budge.