• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Credit cards experience | Application process and time

scoryze

TF Select
Try to check in PNB Genie app till evening..most probably you will get your digital card there.
Thanks, I can see my Rupay select card now on genie app. Should I activate it? I read somewhere that you don't get the physical card if you activate it before getting physical card.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Thanks, I can see my Rupay select card now on genie app. Should I activate it? I read somewhere that you don't get the physical card if you activate it before getting physical card.
Nothing like this...Just activate the pnb genie app and after activation you will able to see your digital card .Link on bhim or paytm whatever app you like and start enjoying scan and pay feature on rupay CC.Within 5 to 7 days you will get your physical card at your registered address most probably by DTDC courier.Hope it help.

You mean,you have not got your physical card after activation of digital card
Yes, I activated my card once I got the virtual card due to this physical card was delivered for more than 2 weeks.

when i check with customer care, they asked me all the story, then they raise for a new credit card and asked me to don't activate for 48 hours once i get the virtual card. i got new credit card in a week and activated after i got the new card :)

D7162

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I also received similar reply, then I replied back saying I already applied through your web only and VKYC is also completed - then they reply they are waiting for auditor approval - their tracking still shows VkYC not applicable
After a long wait, I received message yesterday saying my Video KYC has been approved - still its not showing as Approved in Genie app. Now what ? Normally how many days they take once VKYC is approved?

funatlearn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Very good experience for me.
Applied on 1st June, vkyc immediately.
Card approved on 5th June, got ecard, and started using 6th June. Physical card expected in 1-2 days.
Card did not work on 5th. Takes 24 hrs from issue date to get activated by bank(as per cc executive)

I applied for Rupay Platinum CC on 3rd June(Saturday Night around 11PM) . When I Track the Application, it shows vKYC status and vKYC Verification Status as "Not Applicable".
I even tried the Complete your Video KYC on the website. After Entering Application No -> OTP -> Aadhaar No -> Aadhaar OTP.
It says "You're Done".
20230605_233101.jpg

Not sure what to do. Can someone suggest.
PS: I don't have any Relationship with PNB.

If you have any relationship with PNB then there is no need to complete VKYC

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Just completed vkyc. Shows vKYC status and verification status both as "Not applicable". The vkyc personnel said I'd get the card though.
If you vkyc is completed then after some time you will get message like this..."Dear XXXX, your Video KYC with PNB has been approved. Please download PNB Genie App to track your application status.-PNB"

Have you got any such message ?