• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Credit cards experience | Application process and time

cruzrocky8

TF Buzz
My Card has been approved today and they messaged that it will be delivered in 5 days. I can see an option to activate te virtual card in the Genie status page.

Is it ok ? or do I need to do anything more? And how to add the virtual card on UPI (mobikwik)?

Last edited:

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
My Card has been approved today and they messaged that it will be delivered in 5 days. I can see an option to activate te virtual card in the Genie status page.

Is it ok ? or do I need to do anything more? And how to add the virtual card on UPI (mobikwik)?
Yes activate it...Just note down the last 6 digit and expiry date from virtual card and you will be able to add card on mobikwik

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Just received my PNB Rupay Select card last week. Its actually a handy card, Rupay has handy offers on Big Basket, Eazydiner and others though PNB on its own, doesn't give much.
Despite holding a salary account with them for nearly 16 years, my card application process was long and difficult. Tried applying online, the site was disfunctional more often than not, and the OTP was often not delivered. Eventually when everything fell into plae, the portal couldn't take the application forward as my name on PAN and Aadhar didn't exactly matched, though they both are linked. So had to apply offline. Applied with my branch in the last week of March. The manager and deputy got transfered in the first week of April, the application was stuck somewhere and I had to follow-up multiple times with the new manager. Eventually, after many back and forth, the card got approved in the last week of April, and the physically card was delivered in a week. Unlike their debit card send through India Post, the CC is send through DTDC...
So in short, you will have to be really patient to get a PNB credit card.
At the end, would just mention that my branch manager suggested tht even though the portal is buggy, it still is the better option than going through the offline channel.

cruzrocky8

TF Buzz
Got my Physical card delivered finally , total TAT from Application to Delivery - 22 Days. Also thanks to the team members who helped with proper email ids and details . I only submitted last year of ITR acknowledgement and it was enough.

Last edited:

jack333

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
No after mailing them they said my VKYC is rejected and i have to apply offline through branch. Although VKYC agent told I completed successfully.
It takes 2-3 days to update in their system. Meanwhile if you ask they'll give this response only. Also you'll have to send last two years itr in mail

D7162

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So I visited the Parliament Street Branch today. They were clueless about the application status, and just said it is processing. Meanwhile their email team responds like this. What do I do now?
I also received similar reply, then I replied back saying I already applied through your web only and VKYC is also completed - then they reply they are waiting for auditor approval - their tracking still shows VkYC not applicable