Please suggest good app to track expenses

navonline7

TF Premier
Please suggest a good app to track expenses. I used Money Manager and really like it, but the only issue is that it that once you uninstall the app, all the stored data is gone.

Naresh kolla

TF Buzz
Please suggest a good app to track expenses. I used Money Manager and really like it, but the only issue is that it that once you uninstall the app, all the stored data is gone.

use this cashbook app,very useful and this app will auto bacukup feature with your mobile number.whenever or wherever you login with ur your mobile number,you will get all your data

visvin

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
MoneyWiz 2.0 one time paid version. Have to manually add expenses. Using it since last 9yrs. Does P&L, B/S, net worth, budgeting, expense and income over time. Does backup of your data as well.

MoneyWiz 3.0 is subscription based.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is there any app where we can add our family members and make a group expense tracking?
So that everyone in family can add and track expenses.

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am using Wallet. Suggested by someone on this thread earlier

Had to find cracked one online to add more than 3 accounts. But it's good for tracking purpose even gives reports and all. Backup is online too.

Currently using it to have a bird's eye view of all my bank accounts/wallets/credit cards in one place. Super handy gotta say.

rayhan12

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I am using Wallet. Suggested by someone on this thread earlier

Had to find cracked one online to add more than 3 accounts. But it's good for tracking purpose even gives reports and all. Backup is online too.

Currently using it to have a bird's eye view of all my bank accounts/wallets/credit cards in one place. Super handy gotta say.
is it for ios or android ?