• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Please share any experience of AU cc upgrade and LE

Fplaystore99

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Any one try mailing au bank and get limit increased or au credit card upgrade from au bank? Then please share process and timing for upgrade and limit increase?

Adwait

TF Select
A week ago mailed au for credit card upgarde and today they created a service request.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220824-153524_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220824-153524_Gmail.jpg
    370.9 KB · Views: 136

sahil624

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi I am being offered Vetta credit card LTF. I wish to have Zenith. Will it be possible to upgrade the card from Vetta to Zenith?
Also, how many days/months do I need to wait to send the upgrade request mail?

kunaljn91

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi I am being offered Vetta credit card LTF. I wish to have Zenith. Will it be possible to upgrade the card from Vetta to Zenith?
Also, how many days/months do I need to wait to send the upgrade request mail?
You can try sending the request after one after bill generation! I know a few people for whom AU Bank has again did an enquiry in CIBIL and raised the limit as well as card variant! They will ask your approval before making an enquiry in CIBIL!!

NikhilG

TF Select
on Cashkaro, I applied for AU Altura plus as LTF but it didn't allow me as I already hold AU LIT. AU LIT has been useless for me and only reason I got is as it was LTF. What are my options here? Would I be able to apply for AU ALtura plus if I close AU LIT. How soon I would be able to apply in case I close it in a week?