• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Please dont apply through paisabazzar and Bankbazaar for CC

tiny

TF Premier
Within last week I received 2-3 calls from paisa bazaar and bank bazaar that I have a pre-approved RBL paisa on Demand CC and after asking that, will I get a enquire in my CIBIL they said as its free approved there won't be any enquire in CIBIL.So I gave them permission to apply for my Card then yesterday I saw an enquire in CIBIL from RBL bank and when I emailed to there CC for the complained they told me that they can't see any preappoved offer or application under my mobile number.

and now I have 4 enquire in CIBIL within a month
RBL, SBI (agent fooled me), BOB twice because I wasn't able to esign Aadhar
and my CIBIL has dropped 20 points

ujjawal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Within last week I received 2-3 calls from paisa bazaar and bank bazaar that I have a pre-approved RBL paisa on Demand CC and after asking that, will I get a enquire in my CIBIL they said as its free approved there won't be any enquire in CIBIL.So I gave them permission to apply for my Card then yesterday I saw an enquire in CIBIL from RBL bank and when I emailed to there CC for the complained they told me that they can't see any preappoved offer or application under my mobile number.

and now I have 4 enquire in CIBIL within a month
RBL, SBI (agent fooled me), BOB twice because I wasn't able to esign Aadhar
and my CIBIL has dropped 20 points
Watch this video for how paisa bazaar agent fools people by making false promises, don't fall into their trap.

Anonymous_

TF Buzz
My IndusInd bank cc was approved just in a couple of days after applying through Bankbazaar. However, RBL got rejected twice. I was told that both cards are pre-approved and don't require any documents, income proof, etc. but that was obviously lie and they always create a CIBIL enquiry. Even now they keep calling to again apply for RBL 😡

tiny

TF Premier
My IndusInd bank cc was approved just in a couple of days after applying through Bankbazaar. However, RBL got rejected twice. I was told that both cards are pre-approved and don't require any documents, income proof, etc. but that was obviously lie and they always create a CIBIL enquiry. Even now they keep calling to again apply for RBL 😡

lol just now received email of pre approved RBL CC offer

adjjoshi

TF Select
I don't know why but I almost never got calls
you are lucky, I get 2-3 calls/day from paisabazar to apply for IndusInd, RBL cards.
Also since I got HDFC Regalia in March this year, I've been getting 3-5 calls/day from HDFC to get personal loan. Really need some method to report them.
Cannot leave unknown numbers unanswered, as I get some calls from the delivery guys too.