• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pickle or Sabzi?

cardex

TF Premier
Just got my first C2C , ICICI platinum chip card, I am so filled with joy that I feel like 😭.

They have given me a C2C limit of 40,000, that is about 50 % cutdown on my C2C card.

So magnanimous of them, truly.

So, suggest me iska main achar daloon ya sabzi pakau?

WTF... seriously ICICI!!!

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I am with amazon pay more than 5 years now, took paylater facility, yet was rejected for Apay card twice.:ROFLMAO:
any BNPL is toxic and is not regarded as a positive credit worthy profile, in fact it is seen by the lenders that this cusotmer is unfavorable to their business...

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
what happens with regard to co-branded CCs...

we will take an example of Amzon and ICICI..

when a customer starts spending on Amazon... it start profiling the customer...
How many orders, frequency, type of purchases, mode of payments, volume of business, prime or not etc. etc. etc..
WIth this they will categorise the customers in to different buckets...
because they are not into lending business, they partnered with ICICI

So they provide non-identifiable dat to ICICI according to the category...

What ICICI does, if the customer is already their customer and Amzon gives high grade to the same customer then, the decision will be very favourable with regard to the outcome as well as CL..

In this case, what ICICI brings to the table is: Their existing customers to drive to the Amazon for shopping with offers.
what Amazon does is they introduce a non ICICI well profiled customer to ICICI..
that is how they co-ordinate without breaching any personally identifiable data...

I can write more but I will stop it her as my fingers are sore..
Their decision matrix seems to be too complex to be put in a few words. In my case, all my family members have APay card with great limits but only one Prime account is used. Common sense would dictate that at one address, they won't be able to convert all users to Prime but instead they approved 3 cards out of which only 1 is mostly used to garner the 5% cashback 😃

cardex

TF Premier
Nope. But I might have sometimes called Amazon from a common number, -- I can't remember. Things are turning out to be more sinister than I'd imagined!
I don't use any of that crap...
I already regret to subscribe to mobikwik.. Had I not been on this fourm , I would nolt have subscribed to even mobikwik..
I don't use any of that crap...
I already regret to subscribe to mobikwik.. Had I not been on this fourm , I would nolt have subscribed to even mobikwik..
so how do you pay cc bilss like?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Nope. But I might have sometimes called Amazon from a common number, -- I can't remember. Things are turning out to be more sinister than I'd imagined!
There is nothing sinister . it is all in our minds.. there is nothing we can do about it..
we are in a very connected world and the information being passed and exchanged literally in realtime ... If we want to avoid this we have to literally live in forests...
If we want to lead a normal life our inforamtion is shared and viewed by every tom and dick , lets not talk about the law enforcement authorities...
Everywhere data is exchanged...with our explicit or implicit permission.. There is no point in discussing this any further because we just can't do anything about it..