• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pickle or Sabzi?

cardex

TF Premier
Just got my first C2C , ICICI platinum chip card, I am so filled with joy that I feel like 😭.

They have given me a C2C limit of 40,000, that is about 50 % cutdown on my C2C card.

So magnanimous of them, truly.

So, suggest me iska main achar daloon ya sabzi pakau?

WTF... seriously ICICI!!!

cardex

TF Premier
If someone has good spends on amazon & cibil above 750,application never gets declined,
Here I meant that from pre-approved
If it's a pre approved card , why they send mail to confirm office email id by sending email from there and upload docs salary slip or itr?
Inspite of a green tick on documents verified stage in application?

That's strange. Or is it a auto generated mail?

Last edited:

cardex

TF Premier
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Gazab hai bhai ghazab karobar...

4 days back a message from Amazon app popped up to apply for Apay card, immediately applied-twice rejected previously- got approved today with 1.9 lac limit!!!

Going by the previous experience of 40k, I cleared my 👓read the figure thrice, even individually counting zeroes, like units, tens, hunfreds, thousands, lacs. Crossed checked in net banking, Imobile.:D

So, ICICI offers me a card of their own with a crappy limit, but issues me a co-branded card with 2.5x limit!! Same CIBIL, same details, no VDO kyc this time, no doc verification, not a single call! Unbelievable.

Seems opening a digital savings account, applying for plat chip card did the trick this time.

Aisa bhi hota hai. A la Monica Laal. 😄

Only legends will relate to what I mean.😎

cardex

TF Premier
So, you answered your own question..
If you are an existing customer and a prolific Amazon customer, then you will get an APAY with a liberal CL..
Thats the theme here
it's like being served a tandoori chicken🍗, after a tinda🥒 ka sabzi. 😄 😄

Now how do I split the spends on both? or are they same in benefits?

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
For ma
it's like being served a tandoori chicken🍗, after a tinda🥒 ka sabzi. 😄 😄

Now how do I split the spends on both? or are they same in benefits?
For Amazon orders, Apay
Fir instant discounts Platinum CC
Read the benefits, you will know

Akashn

TF Ace
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Gazab hai bhai ghazab karobar...

4 days back a message from Amazon app popped up to apply for Apay card, immediately applied-twice rejected previously- got approved today with 1.9 lac limit!!!

Going by the previous experience of 40k, I cleared my 👓read the figure thrice, even individually counting zeroes, like units, tens, hunfreds, thousands, lacs. Crossed checked in net banking, Imobile.:D

So, ICICI offers me a card of their own with a crappy limit, but issues me a co-branded card with 2.5x limit!! Same CIBIL, same details, no VDO kyc this time, no doc verification, not a single call! Unbelievable.

Seems opening a digital savings account, applying for plat chip card did the trick this time.

Aisa bhi hota hai. A la Monica Laal. 😄

Only legends will relate to what I mean.😎
How did you skip 180 days cooldown? Did you use another account to apply?

cardex

TF Premier
How did you skip 180 days cooldown? Did you use another account to apply?
If I remember correctly it was 6 months back I applied, I would not have again, after twice rejected, and as SSV suggested before ,to apply after 3-4 months of using Plat card.

Like I said, it was a notification from Amazon app, and I applied. Butter smooth process, approved next day.