• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payzapp wallet load Reward points issue with Diners Black. Lost 600 points XD

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My statement generated today. For my two April Payzapp wallet transaction, HDFC didn't give RPs and no reversal as well.
But for March Payzapp wallet transaction, my last two transaction of 9K + 9K on 28th and 29th march didn't get the points but looking at RP summary section they got reversed. So kind of lost 600 points here. :|
Did this happened to anyone else as well?
To summarise with example.
out of my 8 wallet transaction, 4 got me 1425 points. and 4 got me no points. But 2025 points are reversed 🫣

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
My statement generated today. For my two April Payzapp wallet transaction, HDFC didn't give RPs and no reversal as well.
But for March Payzapp wallet transaction, my last two transaction of 9K + 9K on 28th and 29th march didn't get the points but looking at RP summary section they got reversed. So kind of lost 600 points here. :|
out of my 8 wallet transaction, 4 got me 1425 points. and 4 got me no points. But 2025 points are reversed 🫣
Millennia cc?

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I did 4 transaction on walet load 2 transaction did not get rewards and 2 get rewards poont but at the bottom they reversed that 2 transaction's rewards also
Yes. This is the intended behaviour for most HDFC cards.
Millennia cc?
All wallet transactions on DCB or other variants except millenia first credit points and then reversed it. I am fine with this as they provide no points for wallet transaction.
But if they reverse the points which are not credited.. then it FeelsBadMan.
Also no idea about INTL spends. never done that 😅

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am confused. DCB doesn't provide reward points for wallet loads. So what is the issue you are facing? Are they giving and then reversing? Or without giving but reversing and extra points getting deducted?

Edit: Read subsequent posts and its clear. It is a poor manual Process like a ledger in old banking days I think. Please mail to grievance and ask which points are reversed and why?

Last edited:

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am confused. DCB doesn't provide reward points for wallet loads. So what is the issue you are facing? Are they giving and then reversing? Or without giving but reversing and extra points getting deducted?
In your statement you will see the points are credited. And there is a separate section where you see the SmartBuy Accelerated Points, there we can see the Wallet Points Reversal as well. I am witnessing this since beginning.
Now this happened:
out of my 8 wallet transaction, 4 got me 1425 points. and 4 got me no points. But 2025 points are reversed.
Please mail to grievance and ask which points are reversed and why?
On it. Just want to confirm with community and inform them as well if they missed this. HDFC will eat away their points. :|

mokshranka

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
In your statement you will see the points are credited. And there is a separate section where you see the SmartBuy Accelerated Points, there we can see the Wallet Points Reversal as well. I am witnessing this since beginning.
Now this happened:
out of my 8 wallet transaction, 4 got me 1425 points. and 4 got me no points. But 2025 points are reversed.

On it. Just want to confirm with community and inform them as well if they missed this. HDFC will eat away their points. :|
Report it I got refund of reward points after raising months later when I noticed going through my statements.

They denied first but I showed them proofs with proper screenshots and later they agreed to reverse it.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-05-05 at 23.21.28.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-05 at 23.21.28.jpeg
    39.8 KB · Views: 18
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-05-05 at 23.19.55.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-05 at 23.19.55.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 18
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-05-05 at 23.19.15.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-05 at 23.19.15.jpeg
    22.7 KB · Views: 18

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Report it I got refund of reward points after raising months later when I noticed going through my statements.

They denied first but I showed them proofs with proper screenshots and later they agreed to reverse it.
Good to know you get your points back. nice.
I got the same reply again and again(wallet will not accure points) and I kind of gave up.
Which email address you raised this issue.? please share.
And name of customer care executive who replied to you.

mokshranka

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Good to know you get your points back. nice.
I got the same reply again and again(wallet will not accure points) and I kind of gave up.
Which email address you raised this issue.? please share.
And name of customer care executive who replied to you.
Infinia.services@hdfcbank.com

Rm Unnamalai
Customer Service Officer
Email Care Team
HDFC Bank Ltd.

Be persistent if they do not agree let me know I will give you my service request number for reference.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Infinia.services@hdfcbank.com

Rm Unnamalai
Customer Service Officer
Email Care Team
HDFC Bank Ltd.

Be persistent if they do not agree let me know I will give you my service request number for reference.
Thanks man.
They again send me a mail saying we will reply after 10 days, So I send this info to them mentioning that same thing happened with the friend and this person resolved it. Please consult with him and fix my issue.
The Response I got:
On receipt of your e-mail, we have taken a detailed review on your card account with the concerned team and we wish to clarify that the reward points of 600 will be posted into your card account in next 7 to 10 business days.

mokshranka

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Thanks man.
They again send me a mail saying we will reply after 10 days, So I send this info to them mentioning that same thing happened with the friend and this person resolved it. Please consult with him and fix my issue.
The Response I got:
On receipt of your e-mail, we have taken a detailed review on your card account with the concerned team and we wish to clarify that the reward points of 600 will be posted into your card account in next 7 to 10 business days.
Great happy to see you get your refund :) :)