• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

payzapp to Paytm via uber stopped?

sameerdes

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I think the prepaid / wallet card - uber - paytm thing is patched :D haven't done in more than a week & its just refreshing the add money page on the Uber app itself.. even for a ₹100 amount.. Not even moving to the PG / OTP page. Previously I was able to do it via Payzapp & another prepaid card. Neither worked just now. In case there's any workaround then someone do please update.

sameerdes

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
CC to Bank Walo ke chakar m genuine Spenders, Genuine Spends pe benifit nhi le pate.

Haaye lagegi Genuine Spenders ki CC to Bank walo ko.
While I agree with the sentiment largely.. esp with restrictions on things like rent (genuine rent payer myself), wallet load is a legal txn. Whichever wallet allows taking it back to bank is also allowing it legally. There are transfer charges / PG charges also involved across the board. Kya problem hai isme? & how is this specific thing impacting "genuine spenders"? Dont agree with this in the wallet load context. And in my opinion there's no pure genuine spender. Sab log kam zyaada grey area mein operate karte hi hain :)

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Prestige
While I agree with the sentiment largely.. esp with restrictions on things like rent (genuine rent payer myself), wallet load is a legal txn. Whichever wallet allows taking it back to bank is also allowing it legally. There are transfer charges / PG charges also involved across the board. Kya problem hai isme? & how is this specific thing impacting "genuine spenders"? Dont agree with this in the wallet load context. And in my opinion there's no pure genuine spender. Sab log kam zyaada grey area mein operate karte hi hain :)
Just like you are Genuine Rent payer you can feel devaluation on rent payments.

I am also genuine Spender who is loading paytm wallet only for Merchant txns.

Matlab Payzapp wallet se full 1lakh load Karo Paytm m aur phir wallet se other card ki payment kar do yeh valid hai
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

If your making a real Merchant Payment for getting new goods or services by loading it with CC directly or Indirectly then only it is valid use of wallet or CC to Bank.

If you are using the same for other CC payment just to rotate Outstanding of last month genuine Expenses on different Credit Cards it is not valid at all.

Financial issues kabhi bhi aa sakte hai like Lockdown or unforseen medical Expenses
In such critical situations rotation is Valid in my Opinion.

Otherwise Paisa hoke bhi rotate karna pad raha hai woh bhi lakho m, aur usko valid bolna meri samjh se toh bhaar hai

Last edited:

ltf4ever

TF Ace
ok now damage control: i have around 3k rupees in the payzapp wallet....what is the best way to get it back?
i can pay bills but i get a better offer on other apps so it is the last resort.

in the payzapp 'scan and pay', can we use it to scan upi qr code (for both individual and merchant) and pay? for eg. i select cash when i use uber/ola and pay to the driver on his upi. will this qr code work for scan&pay from payzapp?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
ok now damage control: i have around 3k rupees in the payzapp wallet....what is the best way to get it back?
i can pay bills but i get a better offer on other apps so it is the last resort.

in the payzapp 'scan and pay', can we use it to scan upi qr code (for both individual and merchant) and pay? for eg. i select cash when i use uber/ola and pay to the driver on his upi. will this qr code work for scan&pay from payzapp?
Redgiraffe rent payments

sameerdes

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just like you are Genuine Rent payer you can feel devaluation on rent payments.

I am also genuine Spender who is loading paytm wallet only for Merchant txns.

Matlab Payzapp wallet se full 1lakh load Karo Paytm m aur phir wallet se other card ki payment kar do yeh valid hai
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

If your making a real Merchant Payment for getting new goods or services by loading it with CC directly or Indirectly then only it is valid use of wallet or CC to Bank.

If you are using the same for other CC payment just to rotate Outstanding of last month genuine Expenses on different Credit Cards it is not valid at all.

Financial issues kabhi bhi aa sakte hai like Lockdown or unforseen medical Expenses
In such critical situations rotation is Valid in my Opinion.

Otherwise Paisa hoke bhi rotate karna pad raha hai woh bhi lakho m, aur usko valid bolna meri samjh se toh bhaar hai
Bhai itna serious kyun rahe ho? Chill.. Like I said before.. adding money to wallet & taking it back to bank is not illegal. Moreover this is not a devaluation. Its a loophole which has been plugged.. How has it changed things for you? If you're such a pure & genuine user, this change doesn't even impact you.. you can keep loading wallet & use it how you've been doing. So please calm down. Moreover, if CC devaluations affect you so much, then please shift to UPI.. if you're using CCs it means you're also in the game for some rewards & extra benefits.. so stop judging others & relax.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Bhai itna serious kyun rahe ho? Chill.. Like I said before.. adding money to wallet & taking it back to bank is not illegal. Moreover this is not a devaluation. Its a loophole which has been plugged.. How has it changed things for you? If you're such a pure & genuine user, this change doesn't even impact you.. you can keep loading wallet & use it how you've been doing. So please calm down. Moreover, if CC devaluations affect you so much, then please shift to UPI.. if you're using CCs it means you're also in the game for some rewards & extra benefits.. so stop judging others & relax.
Seems they have flagged it for people who have rotated too much. Transferred 3.5k 30 mins back and working fine.

sameerdes

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Seems they have flagged it for people who have rotated too much. Transferred 3.5k 30 mins back and working fine.
Could be. But then I have hardly done some 12-14k overall in my entire usage / history of this trick.. donno if that counts as too much. Havent even used this method since 7 Apr.. so not sure what it might be in my case. Need to wait & see.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Prestige
Yes I am in CC game for Extra Perks on day to spends.

Suppose if I spend 100 this month, I repay it next month, instead of rotating this 100 to 2-3 other Credit Cards every month.

This is giving me option to load paytm wallet Indirectly using Credit Card without any charges to make day to day merchant payments and benift of upto 50 Days credit Period.

Now if it is really plugged I will use UPI/Rupay UPI where Credit card is not accepted as a direct payment method.

Last edited: