• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm gets a lifeline - Extension till 15th March

TF Ace
TF Family
Similarly, my cashback was pending to get credited, ₹10×4, which got disappeared suddenly one day.😂 Screenshot_20240220-182644.jpg
Same for me. Cashback was in pending status for this offer, now it's gone from the history. Thanks for the offer screenshot, I had already taken pending status screenshot. Let me raise a ticket (TBH I don't want to, seeing their condition right now)! 😂

#aniket

TF Ace
Same for me. Cashback was in pending status for this offer, now it's gone from the history. Thanks for the offer screenshot, I had already taken pending status screenshot. Let me raise a ticket (TBH I don't want to, seeing their condition right now)! 😂
@007 I had screenshot of only one pending trxn, kindly share with me the screenshot where at least four trxn can be seen, will need to produce if asked. When I was asked in Paytm app to share the screenshot of offer, I couldn't able to upload.😂

Regarding their condition, as a matter of fact, solely they are responsible.

P.S: It's not about the cashback wholly, but they have withdrawn the pending trxn and committed fraud.

deep@vie

TF Legend
AND What about the intention?😐
As soon as you earn cashback or reward it becomes your own money, in my personal opinion.🙃

Have you raised your concerned then?
There're T&Cs in cashback for example in current scenario company lost 85% market cap.
Don't expect cashback now.
They'll show the condition that One97 can withdraw any offer at any time.
Raised but no resolution as expected.

#aniket

TF Ace
There're T&Cs in cashback for example in current scenario company lost 85% market cap.
Don't expect cashback now.
They'll show the condition that One97 can withdraw any offer at any time.
@deep@vie Bro, they can withdraw the offer or/ & can make changes in terms and conditions but Screenshot_20240220-222908.jpg has no authority to withdraw the pending cashback IMG_20240220_222757_685.jpg which was supposed to get credited, since the offer was already accepted and fulfilled before any changes which becomes binding. This act can be treated as fraud; the voilation of fair practice code of RBI.

deep@vie

TF Legend
@deep@vie Bro, they can withdraw the offer or/ & can make changes in terms and conditions but Screenshot_20240220-222908.jpg has no authority to withdraw the pending cashback IMG_20240220_222757_685.jpg which was supposed to get credited, since the offer was already accepted and fulfilled before any changes which becomes binding. This act can be treated as fraud; the voilation of fair practice code of RBI.
Yes, go ahead we're with you in this

#aniket

TF Ace
We've initiated refund, your bank might take time🤣
Ask them, what is the RRF then?😂

Your trxn got failed and your bank hadn't received any money, but money got deducted, auto reversal, should take place, so why Paytm is blaming bank?😐

I think I haven't understood you case nicely, whatever, hope you will receive soon.

Last edited:

#aniket

TF Ace
Yes, go ahead we're with you in this
Not only me even @007 faced the same issue. Thank you for the support.😊

deep@vie

TF Legend
Ask them, what is the RRF then?😂

Your trxn got failed and your bank hadn't received any money, but money got deducted, it should get auto reversal, so why Paytm is blaming bank?😐

I think I haven't understood you case nicely, whatever, hope you will receive soon.
There's no bank involved, it was in the wallet.
So, PPBL is involved 🤔

TF Ace
TF Family
@007 I had screenshot of only one pending trxn, kindly share with me the screenshot where at least four trxn can be seen, will need to produce if asked. When I was asked in Paytm app to share the screenshot of offer, I couldn't able to upload.😂

Regarding their condition, as a matter of fact, solely they are responsible.

P.S: It's not about the cashback wholly, but they have withdrawn the pending trxn and committed fraud.
Please DM, will share.

shashankrt

TF Premier
Public confidence jab khatam ho jaata hai toh trust rebuild nhi hota. One should never mess with RBI or SEBI. Jis din unki hitlist me aate ho seedha headshot padta hai. RBI is trying to make sure ki sab funds nikal lo apne.
Agree. RBI is one of the best financial regulators in the world and often gives enough warnings before action. However RBI action when taken generally means things are very serious. Frankly companies like Paytm which knowingly do frauds should be severely penalized else it will create another financial crisis.