• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm gets a lifeline - Extension till 15th March

#aniket

TF Ace
Since we won’t be able to add money to Paytm FASTag anymore, which FASTag should we buy? Which is the best and most convenient alternative to Paytm FASTag? Based on cashbacks, offers, ease of recharge and so on? @TechnoFino please help!

Guys: 😂
Indian Ho GIF

TF Ace
TF Family
Since we won’t be able to add money to Paytm FASTag anymore, which FASTag should we buy? Which is the best and most convenient alternative to Paytm FASTag? Based on cashbacks, offers, ease of recharge and so on? @TechnoFino please help!
Check this thread:

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Agar Axis ne isse acquire kar kiya to consolidated charges se sare nuksan ki bharpai kar lega.
Axis acquired Freecharge and lost a ton of money already.

I don't think they will acquire but just make the most of sharing their license with Paytm as it's getting taken away and then charge a hefty commission for the same, keeping all the profits without investing any money.
(That's the smart move, Axis being Axis might play dumb and do anything lol)

#aniket

TF Ace
Axis acquired Freecharge and lost a ton of money already.

I don't think they will acquire but just make the most of sharing their license with Paytm as it's getting taken away and then charge a hefty commission for the same, keeping all the profits without investing any money.
(That's the smart move, Axis being Axis might play dumb and do anything lol)
That's just an Escrow A/c.

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Paytm stock finally stops hitting lower circuit and sees a little bit of green.

As long as there's money to be made by banking/cc/card/payment partners, I doubt they will let them stop the company.

deep@vie

TF Legend
It seems it has become a sinking ship.
Most of the customers will leave it soon.
Faced a really bad experience for the first time. Tried to pay a credit card bill to utilise the wallet balance. Which is few thousands. The transaction fails after 70 hrs & still the amount not credited to wallet.
In the interest of customers, the RBI on Friday gave Paytm Payments Bank Ltd (PPBL) 15 more days till March 15, 2024

Do you think this extension will continue further and save Paytm?
Or will they sort their documents and continue to function?

The shareholders' excitement continues...

Reminder to withdraw your wallet balances, though they claim they will continue the withdrawals, in a scenario where it gets suspended, it could be had to recover your money.

Updated circular:

#aniket

TF Ace
It seems it has become a sinking ship.
Most of the customers will leave it soon.
Faced a really bad experience for the first time. Tried to pay a credit card bill to utilise the wallet balance. Which is few thousands. The transaction fails after 70 hrs & still the amount not credited to wallet.
Similarly, my cashback was pending to get credited, ₹10×4, which got disappeared suddenly one day.😂 Screenshot_20240220-182644.jpg