• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm Citi Credit Card - Citi Axis transfer

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
so bascially i thought all citi including co-branded card will be transferred to axis bank but doesn't seem that way cause only citi card expect co-branded all customer have received mail for consent to transfer their relationship to axis, so should i close the paytm cc it has 3.37 laksh limit and 50,000 k spend for reversal , or they will send mail to co-branded citi card ? card has 1% cashback it was issued in jan 2019.

Reactions: AsB

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
called Citi to ask about any plan on sending citi reward card to my address, and received this mail too. it seems in a month's time will receive citi reward card and paytm citi is working fine too and paytm keep sending WhatsApp message saying card will be closed soon

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-08 180748.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-02-08 180748.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 33

sahilcapricorn

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hope they'll honor the 1000 Rs. Cashback on transaction of 1000+ within 30 days of issuance.. I got cashback card since I already had Rewards.. Now waiting for 90 days for credit that ideally would end on April 8, 2023. If Citi trf is complete by then and Cashback is not processed, not sure if I'd be willing to bang my head with Axis...

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Hope they'll honor the 1000 Rs. Cashback on transaction of 1000+ within 30 days of issuance.. I got cashback card since I already had Rewards.. Now waiting for 90 days for credit that ideally would end on April 8, 2023. If Citi trf is complete by then and Cashback is not processed, not sure if I'd be willing to bang my head with Axis...
CC guys are saying it will be credited soon.. Any idea when transfer will happen to Axis?

SunilKumar

TF Buzz
Dear Raju Bhai, a very warm welcome to Axis Bank. We are pleased to let you know that our acquisition of Citi consumer banking business in India is now complete. A change of this nature will require a transition phase and we are committed to ensure that it is a seamless one for you with minimal change in the way you like to bank. In case of any queries, please refer to FAQs at Axbk.in/UNZRxM0li5Q .

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Dear Raju Bhai, a very warm welcome to Axis Bank. We are pleased to let you know that our acquisition of Citi consumer banking business in India is now complete. A change of this nature will require a transition phase and we are committed to ensure that it is a seamless one for you with minimal change in the way you like to bank. In case of any queries, please refer to FAQs at Axbk.in/UNZRxM0li5Q .
Yeah I received this message too

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Didn't they offered same in SBI or HDFC?

Paytm is worst in providing their own credit cards, where they don't have any exclusive when recommending their customer to respective tie-up bank.

Onecard is seemless to switch between banks with simple concent where as Paytm it's like applying fresh to the bank and this card unlike Onecard will count towards number of cards allowed in the bank etc.
Haven't got any call. In all, i can option to apply for hdfc card. But sbi and hdfc cards are not as good as Paytm Citi card. So, not applying for them.