• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm Citi Credit Card - Citi Axis transfer

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
so bascially i thought all citi including co-branded card will be transferred to axis bank but doesn't seem that way cause only citi card expect co-branded all customer have received mail for consent to transfer their relationship to axis, so should i close the paytm cc it has 3.37 laksh limit and 50,000 k spend for reversal , or they will send mail to co-branded citi card ? card has 1% cashback it was issued in jan 2019.

Reactions: AsB

phani11

TF Premier
Hello,
I had citi paytm cc and recently heard of citi migration to axis, I accepted citi rewards card from citi's email about the same. Now I have citi rewards, is there chance that it will be migrated to axis in future ?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Got confirmation from Citi regarding my "No consent".

Thank you for your response. We have noted that you do not wish to replace your Citi Paytm Credit Card by a Citi-branded Credit Card and It will lead to closure of your Citi Paytm Credit Card (without issuance of an alternate card) on or post 30th January 2023, as Citi India will no longer be able to continue to provide the services on your Citi Paytm Credit Card.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Score is not affected unless you close oldest card. I think age of oldest credit history has low to medium impact on cibil score.
Yeah, i closed my oldest card last month and second oldest will close today or next month. So, need to see if anything happens to cibil.

I have seen many people saying score going down with new card account, cibil enquiry or even account closure. And all of them had no impact on mine. So, i am guessing the same for oldest card closure as well😅.

AsB

TF Ace
Yeah, i closed my oldest card last month and second oldest will close today or next month. So, need to see if anything happens to cibil.

I have seen many people saying score going down with new card account, cibil enquiry or even account closure. And all of them had no impact on mine. So, i am guessing the same for oldest card closure as well😅.
A new account was added in my account, and my score increased by 2 points, mostly because the total credit ratio reduced.

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
By constant, I mean +/- 2 points. If 2 points is what people say it will reduce, then I can't say anything 😂. It is pretty hard to explain such small changes.
Am not worried about two points :p my friend closed his moneyback card to applyh new card from HDFC his score was down by 11

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Anyone knows how refunds work on closed card account?

Does merchant transfer to any bank account or we need to ask card issuing bank for that? In case of Citi, we would need to ask Axis?
For my Citi paytm they told if i hold another card it will be transferred to rewards card