• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payment Options for Unionbank of India RuPay Card

paipurivamsi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone

Can someone shed gyan regarding paying union bank of india rupay card bill payment and earning some rewards? Currently payment not happening on CRED, Mobikwik, HDFC billpay(Not registered biller), Freecharge. Only option is from billdesk(only internet banking and upi are options) and ubi app/internet banking where no rewards will be given. I have around 60 K to be paid and normally I pay through VYOM app itself.

Hello everyone

Can someone shed gyan regarding paying union bank of india rupay card bill payment and earning some rewards? Currently payment not happening on CRED, Mobikwik, HDFC billpay(Not registered biller), Freecharge. Only option is from billdesk(only internet banking and upi are options) and ubi app/internet banking where no rewards will be given. I have around 60 K to be paid and normally I pay through VYOM app itself.
Use CheQ app and get 1% Cashback if you convert it to gift card or 0.25% if you convert it to cash.

Use this link to download the app. Since app is in beta stage, that's why it's not available to all users.

paipurivamsi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
If I am trying to add card, it is saying already card is added. If try to pay from saved cards, it is saying that card belongs to different bank.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-07-17-27-10-741_com.cheq.retail.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-07-17-27-10-741_com.cheq.retail.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_2023-02-07-17-27-10-741_com.cheq.retail.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-07-17-27-10-741_com.cheq.retail.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 8

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
If I am trying to add card, it is saying already card is added. If try to pay from saved cards, it is saying that card belongs to different bank.
contact cheQ customer support on twitter. they will fix the error.

Amazon also accept Union bank.

Note - you can also pay your Union bank Credit card bill repayment using Union bank RuPay credit card linked UPI via Amazon.