• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rupay credit card BHIM payment failure

hemant89

TF Premier
I have done a payment to Billdesktez using BHIM app through Kotak Rupay credit card. Although a couple of transactions were successful but for one transaction it says successful and debited the money but it was not credited to the beneficiary.
I raised a complaint via the app but did not receive any mail or communication via SMS or email. I tried to contact them via their customer care number but it is also not working. has someone faced a similar situation with BHIM? Have they got a refund? Is there any way to contact them or escalate the issue?

hemant89

TF Premier
Just to put the update on this.
I raised the concern with Kotak customer care and they asked me to send the mail of screenshot of the debit transaction and a response from the beneficiary account saying that they did not receive money. They said it will take 30 days to investigate and refund the amount but after 2 days I received my debited amount.

Just to put the update on this.
I raised the concern with Kotak customer care and they asked me to send the mail of screenshot of the debit transaction and a response from the beneficiary account saying that they did not receive money. They said it will take 30 days to investigate and refund the amount but after 2 days I received my debited amount.
Did you get the money back after sending them response from the beneficiary account or without sending?

arjunnx

TF Buzz
Bro i faced similar issue my bhim upi debited from tata neu cc but beneficiary has not been credited, its been 6 days but the money has not been credited, how long in total took for you to receive the refund ??