• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payment failure & details not reflecting in SBI Unipay

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
hello team,

I have paid 49600 rs for my cousin's icici with my hdfc dc on sbi unipay today.initially it showed succesful and later i saw "payment failed and incase of
any debit,it will be credited in 3-4 business days". The amount that showed up in the page was 496 rs and there is no info about the transaction anywhere inspite of
giving my mobile number & email address.

what should i do to ensure the refund of 49600 is tracked & credited.

sjain9654

TF Buzz
Same thing happened with me but the amount was 20000 debited from my HDFC db and showing 200 only after payment in the page . I talked to the sbi customer support, they don't even recognise sbi Unipay . Also emailed to the mail mentioned in customer support of Unipay . There was no reply. Now only thing remaining is chargeback . It's 7 days now. I will wait 1-2 days more for chargeback . There is no responsibility from sbi side . It's frustrating. I have been trying for 7 days .
Please do tell me if there is any luck for you or you get your money back .

brucelee

TF Buzz
Same thing happened with me but the amount was 20000 debited from my HDFC db and showing 200 only after payment in the page . I talked to the sbi customer support, they don't even recognise sbi Unipay . Also emailed to the mail mentioned in customer support of Unipay . There was no reply. Now only thing remaining is chargeback . It's 7 days now. I will wait 1-2 days more for chargeback . There is no responsibility from sbi side . It's frustrating. I have been trying for 7 days .
does debit card allow chargeback?

akshayhs

TF Ace
Sometimes it takes 7-10 days (working) to get the amount back. It happened with me recently for an amount of 36400. I got the refund on the 7th working day.

DIABOLUS

TF Neo
I faced a similar thing yesterday, made a payment for 35343, earlier it showed success then it shows failure and amount showed 353.43 . No record of transaction coming on the portal itself

cnu431

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I too faced the same problem.Tried initially for Rs.100 on 26th. Payment successfully done was the first message later on after redirecting of sbiunipay homepage page it was shown as transaction failed and the amount of transaction done as Rs.1.00.

We will not be able to see the transactions anywhere in the portal if it gets failed.

Tabish khan

TF Neo
I faced the same problem
Please do tell me if there is any luck for you o
I am facing the same problem and when I mailed to BBPS they are asking for the 20 digit transaction I'd. How to file for charge back in my it's axis credit card.

narun2001

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
hello team,

I have paid 49600 rs for my cousin's icici with my hdfc dc on sbi unipay today.initially it showed succesful and later i saw "payment failed and incase of
any debit,it will be credited in 3-4 business days". The amount that showed up in the page was 496 rs and there is no info about the transaction anywhere inspite of
giving my mobile number & email address.

what should i do to ensure the refund of 49600 is tracked & credited.
Just made a payment that failed. Did you get your money back?

narun2001

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@Abhishek012 Ab batao ?? 100-200 cashback ke chakkar me mental peace barbad kar rahe na.... You guys deserved that.....
I find this quite funny for so many different reasons.

1. You're saying that we're losing mental peace over 100-200 cashback whereas looks like you're losing mental peace over fighting with somebody else on a statement made by someone else on a thread totally unrelated to you for a 100-200 cashback irrelevant to you. Why do you have to lose your mental peace over how someone should pay their credit card bill?
2. You're messaging on a forum meant for credit card buffs where the expected return that you can make over all your spends is about 4-5%. Yet, you're complaining how it's futile to maximize it by 1-2% by paying that bill.
3. I've faced issues paying credit card bills with bank's official pages. Should we start using credit cards for mental peace?
4. You've offered 0 help, why bother replying?

You're completely entitled to your opinion, however, saying that others should follow your principles and saying their agony deserved is both childish and sadist at the same time! Don't bother replying. I won't encourage by feeling the need to respond however childish your rants are going to be.

Anupama_Jha

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I find this quite funny for so many different reasons.

1. You're saying that we're losing mental peace over 100-200 cashback whereas looks like you're losing mental peace over fighting with somebody else on a statement made by someone else on a thread totally unrelated to you for a 100-200 cashback irrelevant to you. Why do you have to lose your mental peace over how someone should pay their credit card bill?
2. You're messaging on a forum meant for credit card buffs where the expected return that you can make over all your spends is about 4-5%. Yet, you're complaining how it's futile to maximize it by 1-2% by paying that bill.
3. I've faced issues paying credit card bills with bank's official pages. Should we start using credit cards for mental peace?
4. You've offered 0 help, why bother replying?

You're completely entitled to your opinion, however, saying that others should follow your principles and saying their agony deserved is both childish and sadist at the same time! Don't bother replying. I won't encourage by feeling the need to respond however childish your rants are going to be.
Spent so much time 😜 in writing, I appreciate. But I am still on my stand, I am not telling you what to do, and what's not ! It's ur own money, ur choices.

I prefer mental peace above chindigiri. Ur choice can be different !!

Anupama_Jha

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
What's your preferred mode of payment?
I pays first 150k using 2 HDFC Platinum DC, rest using CBI DC. Provides .25% unlimited cashback.

Don't ask my monthly spends🙂

Fun fact - I too run behind those few bucks, but safely. I already read so many bad reviews of SBI Unipay portal. But, for trial I used that, and my two payments got failed subsequently worth ₹4475 and ₹5783 on 21st March. 1st refund got credited on 24th Mar, while 2nd one is still not 🚫

Secondly, u should be smart enough to judge about service/support of any app/website before using that.

narun2001

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I pays first 150k using 2 HDFC Platinum DC, rest using CBI DC. Provides .25% unlimited cashback.

Don't ask my monthly spends🙂

Fun fact - I too run behind those few bucks, but safely. I already read so many bad reviews of SBI Unipay portal. But, for trial I used that, and my two payments got failed subsequently worth ₹4475 and ₹5783 on 21st March. 1st refund got credited on 24th Mar, while 2nd one is still not 🚫

Secondly, u should be smart enough to judge about service/support of any app/website before using that.
I'm also doing something similar. Used some of my debit cards and seeing if this also works. Agreed that I should have read about this prior. I didn't have any trouble with HDFC Billpay and paytm for getting rewards. Assumed this will also be similar and didn't even occur to me to check if the platform has any issues. Such a basic issue and pathetic service!

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
@Abhishek012 Ab batao ?? 100-200 cashback ke chakkar me mental peace barbad kar rahe na.... You guys deserved that.....
Batana kya hai isme ? Impatience log aise bhi kisi na kisi tarike se mental peace me kabhi rahete he nahi hai. Unka hum kuch kar nahi sakte hai.

Rahi baat normal logo ki woh log 5-7 bank working days wait kar lega ya nahi aaya toh 10-12 working days aur. Khud he refund aa jayega.

Financial year ending me refund ka aur time lagte hai. Mujhe yaad hai pichle FY me bahot bar ho chuka hai, unlogo ka refund aur delay hua tha.

Kuch aise bhi log hai jo pichle 5 or 10 years se Debit Card ka use kar rahe hai aur pata he hoga DC refund me thora jada time lagta hai kabhi kabhi.

Yeh sab jante hue bhi aisi harkate kar rahe jo log, woh log apne personal life me bhi kisi bhi chiz me mental peace me nahi hoga, isiliye bola maine unlogo ka kuch nahi kar sakte hai.