• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pay to increase your credit limit(LE offer)

hi there everyone, yesterday I received this message from kotak, that I can increase my korak cc limit to 15k, currently 3 months I applied for a kotak secured cc of limit 6k with an FD of Rs.6750 .
also in the message it is mentioned that Rs.100 will be taken as charges for this LE.

I want to know your thoughts that it is real or fake?

Attachments

• image_picker5588290018815540281.png
    image_picker5588290018815540281.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 64

HazelBlotch

TF Select
seems very fishy. There is no way to increase a secured credit card's limit without increasing the FD. You could make an FD of 1 lakh and that would be your new limit. This is very likely a scam. Even if it is real I would not suggest going through with it.

Gautham

TF Premier
hi there everyone, yesterday I received this message from kotak, that I can increase my korak cc limit to 15k, currently 3 months I applied for a kotak secured cc of limit 6k with an FD of Rs.6750 .
also in the message it is mentioned that Rs.100 will be taken as charges for this LE.

check kotak mobile banking app.

Check loans and offer section in mobile app

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Kotak currently offering LE for even fd backed CCs too without increasing fd amount but idk about any charges 😐 🤷 kindly check your mobile app.
It's real bcoz charges are real :ROFLMAO: https://www.technofino.in/community...-preapproved-credit-card-limit-in-kotak.8687/

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Kotak increased CL from 17k to 51k to 153k to 238k now within a span of 1 year. Last 2 increments was within 2 months.
But now they are asking to pay for LE.
Ye bheekh mangne ka koi tareeka hai!!!

Your suggestions???

Attachments

• image_picker7314678183114071332.jpg
    image_picker7314678183114071332.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 91

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
Although I think its unethical to ask for money for limit increase, I would suggest you to go for it. Sooner or later all banks will follow Kotak's footsteps. By the way, whats your usage pattern of Kotak card?