• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pay to increase your credit limit(LE offer)

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Although I think its unethical to ask for money for limit increase, I would suggest you to go for it. Sooner or later all banks will follow Kotak's footsteps. By the way, whats your usage pattern of Kotak card?
No usage at all. Once in a 3 month, I did some Rs 1000 transaction, that's it. I think banks give LE to those who don't use their card and who doesn't give a f to them. At least Kotak and ICICI does like that. I have experienced it multiple times.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
No usage at all. Once in a 3 month, I did some Rs 1000 transaction, that's it. I think banks give LE to those who don't use their card and who doesn't give a f to them. At least Kotak and ICICI does like that. I have experienced it multiple times.
Get kotak card .. sleep .wake up when le comes

Gaara

TF Ace
Me who never got any Le ever 🤣
This is the automatic LE itself.
According to New RBI guidelines banks cannot increase the limit without user's consent.
This is just the consent to increase limit.
They're sending it to some people to also trigger manual LE so they can get some monetary benefit. I also got it. But I didn't proceed.

I received Limit Enhancement (LE) on my Urbane Gold card today.
I’m curious whether this increase will also apply to my Myntra card or if it’s specific to the Kotak Urbane card only. 🤔

LE option is visible on the Urbane card page, but there’s no such option on my Myntra card.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I received Limit Enhancement (LE) on my Urbane Gold card today.
I’m curious whether this increase will also apply to my Myntra card or if it’s specific to the Kotak Urbane card only. 🤔

LE option is visible on the Urbane card page, but there’s no such option on my Myntra card.
How much l.e ?
Take it
Ask for limit match if both have same shared limit 😨

viswanath.t

TF Select
Contributor
hi there everyone, yesterday I received this message from kotak, that I can increase my korak cc limit to 15k, currently 3 months I applied for a kotak secured cc of limit 6k with an FD of Rs.6750 .
also in the message it is mentioned that Rs.100 will be taken as charges for this LE.

I want to know your thoughts that it is real or fake?
Kotak is the only bank which gives LE for FD secured CC i think , u can also check it Loans and card offers in kotak app..

Strange

TF Legend
20% LE
From 75k to 90K (118/- charges :()

Previous LE (All free LE)
15,000 Start 15th March 2019
  • 22,000 17th Mar 2022
  • 32,000 03rd Jun 2022
  • 44,000 28th Jul 2022
  • 59,000 05th Feb 2023
  • 75,000 10th Apr 2023
I have noticed that Kotak has stopped offering LE, if you have multiple cards or your utilisation is high.

They used to match the credit limit using other bank credit card statements, but now they require income proof.