• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ParkPlus -IOCL Fuel Vouchers

SMGROW

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Has anyone tried purchasing Indian Oil fuel vouchers using credit cards using Park+ App and did they receive any reward points for those transactions? This question is ideally for transactions done on credit cards that do not offer reward points on fuel transactions ( example- Magnus, Infinia etc)

rdargar

TF Premier
Has anyone tried purchasing Indian Oil fuel vouchers using credit cards using Park+ App and did they receive any reward points for those transactions? This question is ideally for transactions done on credit cards that do not offer reward points on fuel transactions ( example- Magnus, Infinia etc)
Did you tried and received any points?

sshah6416

TF Select
i purchase 500 fuel voucher using sbi cashaback credit card and receive 25 cashback for same

rdargar

TF Premier
The pump I will visit will be able to cooperate. But I get fuel in bulk of 50K(Generator) and park+only allows upto 5K.
Yes - received rewards points for Magnus., but using the voucher was a hassle as the fuel pump attendant was not aware.

sshah6416

TF Select
Yes - received rewards points for Magnus., but using the voucher was a hassle as the fuel pump attendant was not aware.
very bad experience in redeem voucher one petrol pump deny to redeem even they have iocl pos and in second i need to call on complain number then attendant redeem this voucher.

sahil624

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Might be a stupid question. But is the fuel voucher on Park plus app only for Petrol or Diesel is also applicable?

Akr706

TF Select
very bad experience in redeem voucher one petrol pump deny to redeem even they have iocl pos and in second i need to call on complain number then attendant redeem this voucher.
I tried one voucher last week. I didn't face any issues. They redeemed it happily. Onecard being useful in something atleast.