• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issue while redeeming Inox voucher offline

prc1990

TF Ace
I went to one of the Inox Box Offices to redeem an Inox voucher. The attendant applied the voucher in their application and it got validated and applied successfully. While paying the balance amount through card on their PoS machine the transaction got cancelled due to some reason.

When the attendant tried to initiate the transaction with the same voucher, an error popup dialog appeared with a message like "This voucher is being used by another user".

I waited around 30 minutes with the hope that the transaction would get failed or something and voucher would be available again for use but ended up with the same error even trying after 30-40 minutes.

Then they asked to check with the floor manager. I contacted him, he tried the same and encountered the same error as expected. Then he called up the unit manager and I explained the entire story. He told he would check with their team internally for the resolution. He even shared his contact details with me and noted my contact details as well however, don't see much hope.

Does anyone know after how many hours the voucher get reset or is available again for reuse?

@D₹V @VISHESH_BANSAL @AritraSaha @4uziaul

Last edited:

D₹V

TF Prestige
I went to one of the Inox Box Offices to redeem an Inox voucher. The attendant applied the voucher in their application and it got validated and applied successfully. While paying the balance amount through card on their PoS machine the transaction got cancelled due to some reason.

When the attendant tried to initiate the transaction with the same voucher, an error popup dialog appeared with a message like "This voucher is being used by another user".

I waited around 30 minutes with the hope that the transaction would get failed or something and voucher would be available again for use but ended up with the same error even trying after 30-40 minutes.

Then they asked to check with the floor manager. I contacted him, he tried the same and encountered the same error as expected. Then he called up the unit manager and I explained the entire story. He told he would check with their team internally for the resolution. He even shared his contact details with me and noted my contact details as well however, don't see much hope.

Does anyone know after how many hours the voucher get reset or is available again for reuse?

@D₹V @VISHESH_BANSAL @AritraSaha @4uziaul
Movie dekhne ke;
IMG_20231220_000101_580.jpg