• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ongo RuPay Card | Axis Atlas & Other Credit Card Reward + 1.5% off Amazon gv, 2.5% off Flipkart gv etc

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Ongo RuPay Card | Axis Atlas & Other Credit Card load Reward + 1.5% off Amazon gv, 2.5% off Flipkart gv etc:

Play Store:

IOS Store:
Note - Merchant category is Telecom (not Utility) and 0% (zero) cashback for SBI Cashback credit card. After transaction call your bank and ask MCC code.

SBI Cashback credit card holders use this trick to buy Amazon gv at 5% cashback -
Ongo-Consumer-Card_Final_CTC_85.6x54mm-B.jpg

Download and Signup -

Note -
Signup through any mobile number but make sure your aadhaar link mobile number is active to get aadhaar otp sms.

Popup window will open for full kyc.

Do your selfie, aadhar front & back pic with aadhar number + pan pic with pan number and now next page enter aadhar otp.

Congrats your full kyc completed with 2 lakhs monthly limit.

Now generate your virtual RuPay card and activate ecom transaction + set your transaction limit.

You can also order physical card, i think no charges (not sure).

Now load money using credit card/prepaid card and use.

Merchant category is Telecom (not Utility) and 0% (zero) cashback for SBI Cashback credit card. After transaction call your bank and ask MCC code.

Try small amount like Rs100.

Which credit card/prepaid card give rewards ?

Axis Atlas credit card,

Axis ACE Credit Card - Unlimited 2% Cashback on telecom/utility category.

AU Lit Credit Card,

HSBC Cashback credit card - Unlimited 1.5% Cashback on telecom/utility category.

Try any other credit card which give reward/cashback on Telecom category but i recommended, after load Rs100. Call your bank and verify the MCC code.

Where to spend ?

Option 1)

Buy gift vouchers like Amazon, Flipkart, Swiggy, HP pay code etc.

1.5% off Amazon gift voucher + your credit card benefit

2.5% off Flipkart gift voucher + your credit card benefit,

2% off Swiggy gift voucher + your credit card benefit,

0.5% off HP Petro pay code gift voucher + your credit card benefit.

Many other gift vouchers available.

Note - I haven't purchased any gift voucher yet.

Screenshot_20240121-175945.jpg
Screenshot_20240121-180015.jpg

Option 2)

Bank transfer or Credit Card bill payment ?

Well, this card is supported Wallet spend too.

you can load Rs1000 free per month on Mobikwik wallet without any charges.

After Rs1000 load, Try Century coupon code unlimited times and get 1% upto 100 cashback per laod money transaction and charges after cashback Rs1.85% something.

Other tricks -

phonepe, cred, freecharge, paytm etc - Rent payment/Education payment option to bank transfer (use your own upi id to transfer to bank).

Charges approx 1.5% to 1.8% something. Freecharge, Phonepe paytm, cred also offer discount on rent/education payment.
hp pay
You can try any other website prepaid card is accepted.

Last edited:

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I added some amount that day around 5k.. Today I thought to withdraw it but got a message on App saying Account is locked. Dropped them a mail and they responded by saying account is locked due to some fraudulent activity detection and send front image of card used for loading amount or bank statement.

Sab saale investigator ban rhe h...Asli fraud hote h vo detect nhi hote inse, thode bhot amount k liye pareshan kar dete hai....
Haha, i have approx 1000 in my Ongo wallet but wallet account is working perfectly.

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Don't know why their system flagged my account...
They are quick to reply though, 15-20 min me mail ka response aa jata hai..
Received a call from ONGO today. they want front image of the card used for loading amount along with statement ID and all.
I objected to this and the guy straightaway said ki fir nhi hoga unlock account. Even RBI complaint threat did not help.
Just one transaction on this stupid app and now so much trouble to get that money back.
Never trying any such stuff again. Lesson Learnt

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
People here are not thinking of long term horizon here
These ongo pongo cards are just gimmicks
And I am always scared of online banks/these online cards as once they blocked your account
Its frustrating and tough to get money back
true.
Initially, I thought it's not a big deal, and would take 10-15 days max to resolve the issue.
But I was wrong. Their support is non-existent. They are not even trying to address the issue.
So, yes, it is better to maintain a safe distance from such ONGO PONGO cards

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
true.
Initially, I thought it's not a big deal, and would take 10-15 days max to resolve the issue.
But I was wrong. Their support is non-existent. They are not even trying to address the issue.
So, yes, it is better to maintain a safe distance from such ONGO PONGO cards
Complaint to RBI. Ongo is RBI license PPI wallet.

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
People here are not thinking of long term horizon here
These ongo pongo cards are just gimmicks
And I am always scared of online banks/these online cards as once they blocked your account
Its frustrating and tough to get money back
Paisa to hai he saath m KYC documents dene padte hai vo bada issue hai. Pata nahi ye log compliance follow karte hai ke nahi.

doraemon

TF Legend
Paisa to hai he saath m KYC documents dene padte hai vo bada issue hai. Pata nahi ye log compliance follow karte hai ke nahi.
In prepaid cards
I use HDFC payzapp for free cc load whenever I do payments for educational/govt sites
And pepper money card for flat 1%
And both of them are trusted

Also slice is best in my case