• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

OneCard - 20% valueback on offline grocery spends

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
offer runs 30 minute from activation (pata nhi kis hutiyaa k dimaag ki upaj h)

you activate 7:03 it means offer must be run till 7:33

and you conduct transaction within 3 minute 7:06

everything is looking right on the table

one more thing ?

what was the validity of offer did u remember ?
They changed it recently. Until last time when I went to DMart they allowed 30 mins to complete the transaction, however when I went yesterday to DMart I activated offer just when I reached the checkout and was shocked to see that they only allow three minutes now. I waited and let it expire and again activated just before paying to make sure transaction is done within 3 minutes. And it was recorded and immediately received points sms

its_karan

TF Ace
They changed it recently. Until last time when I went to DMart they allowed 30 mins to complete the transaction, however when I went yesterday to DMart I activated offer just when I reached the checkout and was shocked to see that they only allow three minutes now. I waited and let it expire and again activated just before paying to make sure transaction is done within 3 minutes. And it was recorded and immediately received points sms
Teen minute se zyada toh line main time lagjata hai

pata nhi kis hutiyaa k dimaag ki upaj h)

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
I also made a blind mistake at a first time

i activate offer just after enter in dmart than countdown start

than i was like WTF

Than in a instant decision i picked up 15 liter of oil and some big packet of biscuits and went to counter and did payment.

My brother was standing there and thinking

what's is wrong with his brother ?

One Card showing Reliance Store at same loaction with 3 different names🤣

In reality only One Store Exist at that Specift Location that is Reliance Smart

Ab mne txn ki aur One Card bola Glat store ka offer Activate kiya as per our records toh kya m at a time multiple store ka activate kar sakta hu ? 1000098048.jpg