• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

OneCard - 20% valueback on offline grocery spends

After 14 days still waiting for rewards cc replied with add screenshot of offer history in offer around they took one week for this then next week asked to share the actual offer screenshot (as offers keep changing I don't know why are they asking such things) so fingers crossed might take another week for reply now
So only tip here is to add screenshot of the offer and offer history in advance
Finally got 5k points so time to make another trip

vihar

TF Buzz
This time i tried with reliance fresh and it worked. Transaction details and points details updated in around you offer section

I will try on dmart today as well. Though 10th January is a last day.

vihar

TF Buzz
15th is Last and not to worry dmart works swiftly. Even if Avenue Supermart is reported they automatically fetch as dmart.
Yesterday it was 10th in my around you offer, todays its changed to 20 January.

Both reliance fresh and dmart transaction worked fine this time.

Nilanchal

TF Premier
Yesterday it was 10th in my around you offer, todays its changed to 20 January.
Ohh.. Deadline also varies..strange..
I was thinking only % varies..
In my account, jan 1 it was 14% , from jan 2 to jan 5 morning 20%, thereafter reduced to 14% again.

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi so this is the first-time using this offer

There is dmart near my place but that isn't showing up in the offers. And dmart which is a bit far is showing up. Any idea if the offer can be activated for one dmart store and user in different dmart store ? Thanks

ronakshah

TF Premier

There is dmart near my place but that isn't showing up in the offers. And dmart which is a bit far is showing up. Any idea if the offer can be activated for one dmart store and user in different dmart store ? Thanks
Afaik you need to activate and use it on the same store.

Nilanchal

TF Premier

Only dmart available on dmart app is eligible for 20%.
Your device needs to be physically available too, to activate the offer or else it'll not activate

Moinak

TF Neo
Hello Guys,
Will i get 20% back as reward points or as actual 500 rupees please advise who used offer

If 20% back upto 500 reward point then its useless as it is only 50rs
Screenshot_20240313-191249.png