• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

One More Devaluation: This time HSBC Cashback Card

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
Here are some of the key highlights of our revised HSBC Cashback Credit Card offering:​
•​
Earn More Cashback: Enjoy a 10% cashback (up to ₹1,000) on categories such as dining, grocery, and food delivery. Also, earn unlimited 1.5% cashback on all other spends. Cashback not eligible on select categories such as Fuel, Rental, Govt. Transactions, E-wallets, Insurance, Education, B2B Goods and Services, Jewelry, Charity, Toll fees, Cash Advances, Payment of outstanding balances, payment of card fees and other card charges​
•​
Elevated Airport Lounge Experience: 4 complimentary airport lounge access, one per quarter​
•​
Joining and Renewal Fee: There will be a joining fee of only ₹999 (not applicable to existing customers). There will also be a renewal fee of ₹999, which will be waived upon reaching a spend milestone of ₹200,000 in a year​
Please note that these changes will come into effect for your existing credit card from 26-Aug-2023.​

MangoRush

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Guys, after applying for cashback card, got an sms saying they need some documents and to call phone banking.
Called and they are unable to find the application number under my number.

Any of you faced this ? This was for my 2nd card with HSBC

Shvmchhbr

TF Buzz
Guys, after applying for cashback card, got an sms saying they need some documents and to call phone banking.
Called and they are unable to find the application number under my number.

Any of you faced this ? This was for my 2nd card with HSBC
Not exactly similar but same kind of thing happened with me as well . Already hold a platinum card , applied for cashback , uploaded the documents via Adobe Acrobat link provided on mail . After that no response from their end . Tried calling customer care , they are asking application no but the same was never provided to me in any of the mails . There is just a file reference no mentioned on the application received via Adobe link but they cc executive are unable to track my application from the same

Shvmchhbr

TF Buzz
Not exactly similar but same kind of thing happened with me as well . Already hold a platinum card , applied for cashback , uploaded the documents via Adobe Acrobat link provided on mail . After that no response from their end . Tried calling customer care , they are asking application no but the same was never provided to me in any of the mails . There is just a file reference no mentioned on the application received via Adobe link but they cc executive are unable to track my application from the same
@Bhanu Agarwal @diablorojo8 any idea what is going to happen next and how much more time will it take for the revert from their end . I submitted the final documents via Adobe link on 28th December

Shvmchhbr

TF Buzz
@Bhanu Agarwal @diablorojo8 any idea what is going to happen next and how much more time will it take for the revert from their end . I submitted the final documents via Adobe link on 28th December
Just now Called customer care to know about the status and they are saying card has been rejected . They don't know the reason for the same . Should I file complaint with the RBI . Since it has not been 30 days since the rejection so will I be able to file the complaint? It would be great if you could guide me a bit about the process @Bhanu Agarwal

MangoRush

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Just now Called customer care to know about the status and they are saying card has been rejected . They don't know the reason for the same . Should I file complaint with the RBI . Since it has not been 30 days since the rejection so will I be able to file the complaint? It would be great if you could guide me a bit about the process @Bhanu Agarwal
How did they track your application ? Any CIBIL hit ? Any email communication ?
Why will they reject for existing customers :sick:

Also, for complaint with RBI you would need a ticket number from HSBC.
Directly if we reach out, it might take more time I believe.

At least AXIS now sends exact reason why the application was rejected.

Shvmchhbr

TF Buzz
How did they track your application ? Any CIBIL hit ? Any email communication ?
Why will they reject for existing customers :sick:

Also, for complaint with RBI you would need a ticket number from HSBC.
Directly if we reach out, it might take more time I believe.

At least AXIS now sends exact reason why the application was rejected.
No cibil hit , nothing