• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offered Reserve but want Marquee

suhailmz

TF Premier
Hi,
I checked my eligibility for Yes bank credit card on their website and after entering all the required details, I was offered Reserve FYF. I didn’t proceed.
Can someone tell me if there’s a chance of someone agent following up on this & if I can tell them to issue Marquee?

techt

TF Legend
Penguin What GIF by Pudgy Penguins

@S S V ? ?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi,
I checked my eligibility for Yes bank credit card on their website and after entering all the required details, I was offered Reserve FYF. I didn’t proceed.
Can someone tell me if there’s a chance of someone agent following up on this & if I can tell them to issue Marquee?
Unfortunately NO . at this point of time.
If you don't want Reserve, pls wait for sometime and improve your cibil

suhailmz

TF Premier
If you don't want Reserve, pls wait for sometime and improve your CIBIL

If you don't want Reserve, pls wait for sometime and improve your cibil
Thanks, CIBIL is 782 and holding cards like DCB Metal, Play Reserve :)
Just received a call from Yes Agent and he kept insisting on taking Reserve or BYOD card and confidently said that I will get an upgrade to Marquee in 3 months :p
I said no, and asked to call back.
What do you suggest?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Just received a call from Yes Agent and he kept insisting on taking Reserve or BYOD card and confidently said that I will get an upgrade to Marquee in 3 months :p
What do you suggest?
Don’t take Reserv , ask for Marquee only.
Apply for Marquee after a month or so, you will get it..
I too had experienced the same..
Initially when I applied for yes card, I got reserv and I wanted it LTF and hence didn’t continue my application.
They called me several times but denied my LTF request..
At that time I didn’t know anything about Yes cards
Later after about 40 days I applied again.
This time I got Marquee… but by this time I researched about reserv card and found it very useful with subscription and insisted for reserv but they can’t change my marquee offer to reserv..
So I ended up taking marquee, which I found later to be a better card for my needs

So moral of the story:
If you want marquee, don’t go for reserv now, wait for a month or so, you will get marquee offered basis your CIBIL.
Your CIBIL looked good.
If you make your utilisation 0,( on each account) then your score will jump by another 10 points and if you apply then you will definitely get Marquee.
Best wishes

Last edited:

bing1309

TF Premier
@S S V Today Strangething happened to me, i went and tried to apply on Marquee card and clicked previously many times with all details did not go ahead waited for OTP to generate and never gave OTP and today taught of giving OTP gave OTP and straight away said you are not eligible for Marquee card.
what to do?
No CIBIL hit anything

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What do you suggest?
He's lying. Once you accept Reserv the bank will tell you to wait for 6 months.

ghost of sparta

TF Select
What do you suggest?
Exact same thing happened to me today. I applied hoping for marquee but got reserve, so I left the application. I received a call from agent and he is super confident that I will be able to upgrade to marquee after three months. I rejected it and was adamant that I am only looking for marquee.

ghost of sparta

TF Select
Exact same thing happened to me today. I applied hoping for marquee but got reserve, so I left the application. I received a call from agent and he is super confident that I will be able to upgrade to marquee after three months. I rejected it and was adamant that I am only looking for marquee.
Interestingly, the first thing he asked when I said I am looking for marquee is that “do you have other cards at the marquee level?”.

I think their algorithm checks the CIBIL for super premium cards and offers marquee for people holding similar cards.

BUT, I do have Magnus card. I think it is at marquee level (atleast fees wise). Is it not considered a premium card after all the devals? LOL.

arjun

TF Select
Hi,
What details you gave C2C or employment?
What salary or Itr did you put in?