• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NRV requirement for Sapphiro LTF

chaks23

TF Buzz
Hi,

I know that we need monthly net salary of 2 lakhs for Sapphiro LTF, does anyone know the NRV that is required for Sapphiro LTF apart from the monthly salary criteria?

Last edited:

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I don't know if you know or not but i am not even 18, i basically manage my family finance so whenever i go to hdfc or icici branch, BM always introduced me to some senior staff like kuch bhi hota h mail direct chaka jata h MD DESK.
Bhai if you are not 18 to kaise mil rhe cards? I know banks have exceptions but to this extent?
@S S V Can a person below 18 get infinia?

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Still what all Cards do you hold? If you got cards before 18 I'll make sure to get one for my younger brother who's 16
Brother all the cards are on my family member name. Like my father already have infinia and i am trying to get infinia for my grandfather. No bank will give you cards before 18, they love their banking licence more than some business.

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Brother all the cards are on my family member name. Like my father already have infinia and i am trying to get infinia for my grandfather. No bank will give you cards before 18, they love their banking licence more than some business.
Arey that's what I was asking na? I thought you have all the cards. Anyways great to have you here. Do enjoy your journey and get your infinia as soon as you reach 18

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Bhai if you are not 18 to kaise mil rhe cards? I know banks have exceptions but to this extent?
@S S V Can a person below 18 get infinia?
I manage family member savings and our proprietorship current bank accounts.
Arey that's what I was asking na? I thought you have all the cards. Anyways great to have you here. Do enjoy your journey and get your infinia as soon as you reach 18
I was going to ask the same thing
Card in your name or proprietorship name...
He answered it anyway..
In all of the banks either 18 or 21 is minimum age.. no exceptions

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I do these things because i enjoy it but i guess before i will turn 18, i will loose enjoyment in these things and will probably just get 1-2 cards like normal consumer.

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV