• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NRV requirement for Sapphiro LTF

chaks23

TF Buzz
Hi,

I know that we need monthly net salary of 2 lakhs for Sapphiro LTF, does anyone know the NRV that is required for Sapphiro LTF apart from the monthly salary criteria?

Last edited:

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Bhai itna wait kyu krna? Jab kr nee rhe sidha mail dalo MD desk pe aur bnd krne ka agrah kro and dekho kaise ltf infinia ki delivery milti
Maine to mail MD DESK ko hi daal diya nahi to ye sab sirf FD time pe karte h. Koi aur kaam bolo to sirf extend karte h lekin un logo ne BM ko forward kar diya message that's why I don't like hdfc. Kuch bhi ho wo BM ko forward kar denge .

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Maine to mail MD DESK ko hi daal diya nahi to ye sab sirf FD time pe karte h. Koi aur kaam bolo to sirf extend karte h lekin un logo ne BM ko forward kar diya message that's why I don't like hdfc. Kuch bhi ho wo BM ko forward kar denge .
That wasn't the case with me. Agar BM ko forward hua e to why isn't BM getting you ltf infinia? Ping them again and ask to close accounts as BM isn't listening. Mere case me Regional head office pe transfer hoti e and unka call ata hai hamesha.

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
That wasn't the case with me. Agar BM ko forward hua e to why isn't BM getting you ltf infinia? Ping them again and ask to close accounts as BM isn't listening. Mere case me Regional head office pe transfer hoti e and unka call ata hai hamesha.
Mereko bhi 1-2 baar aaya tha call regional head office se but most of the times, it got forwarded to BM. BTW mere branch me to imperia RM bhi nahi so BM = my RM 🤐.

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Haan inka same modus operandi rehta e , I become cold hearted and let the person suffer.
His 2 dats salary was deducted and was ready to come to my city which is 70-80 km just to apologise but i stopped it and took the complaint but he behaves very very badly that i cannot even like to see the video that i recorded as a proof or else i guess even Yes BM would have supported him.

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
His 2 dats salary was deducted and was ready to come to my city which is 70-80 km just to apologise but i stopped it and took the complaint but he behaves very very badly that i cannot even like to see the video that i recorded as a proof or else i guess even Yes BM would have supported him.
Salary deducted? Fer to acha kia. Meri to literally harek bank se dushmani hai. My father organised a blood donation camp and uspe ICICI ke cluster head aaye the. Dad introduced me and he said haan aati e apki kafi mails 😂

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Aap jyada liberally chl rhe. Mails ki bombardment krdo to close the accounts bs and see the magic happening
That's the last option but the problem is if i close my relationship with them then i will have to make ICICI my primary bank which is even worst but will definitely try it if he didn't do the needful things.

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
That's the last option but the problem is if i close my relationship with them then i will have to make ICICI my primary bank which is even worst but will definitely try it if he didn't do the needful things.
Arey if you have decent NRV they won't close. They'd retain you by hook or crook. Infinia ltf dena is no big deal. Konsa board of directors me apna naam maanh lia

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Salary deducted? Fer to acha kia. Meri to literally harek bank se dushmani hai. My father organised a blood donation camp and uspe ICICI ke cluster head aaye the. Dad introduced me and he said haan aati e apki kafi mails 😂
I don't know if you know or not but i am not even 18, i basically manage my family finance so whenever i go to hdfc or icici branch, BM always introduced me to some senior staff like kuch bhi hota h mail direct chaka jata h MD DESK.

Riya

TF Ace
Hi,

I know that we need monthly net salary of 2 lakhs for Sapphiro LTF, does anyone know the NRV that is required for Sapphiro LTF apart from the monthly salary criteria?
Mark my words... Sapphiro is not a worthy card... If you can maintain good NRV with bank then choose HDFC and ask for infinia LTF... Much more rewarding and premium