• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NPCI Transaction Limit

rojajimmy

TF Select
I am facing similar issues for last 3 days on 3 different numbers.
I have 4 RuPay CCsb linked on 1 mob no.
1 on 2nd number and 1 more on 3rd number and ALL OF THEM have same issues

rojajimmy

TF Select
Update here if you find any solution.
One of the option is to try a New UPI app. IT MIGHT WORK

Give it a try. If you have Paytm, Payzapp, Phonepe, BHIM already installed,
try a new UPI app (slice, Cred, Kiwi, anything appart from what you have installed already). 1 or 2 trasactions will go through and then you will be stuck with this again. Its a TEMP solution which MAY work.

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
One of the option is to try a New UPI app. IT MIGHT WORK

Give it a try. If you have Paytm, Payzapp, Phonepe, BHIM already installed,
try a new UPI app (slice, Cred, Kiwi, anything appart from what you have installed already). 1 or 2 trasactions will go through and then you will be stuck with this again. Its a TEMP solution which MAY work.
Used coral rupay via paytm and gpay several times instead of kiwi today. It worked everytime. Looks like my issue is with kiwi app.

abhiver

TF Premier
I am also not able to make payment through UPI (rupay card). Called customer care and they told me that it is blocked by NPCI and I need to check with NPCI. But how to connect with NPCI.

Not sure why it got blocked, as all my transaction were small payment to various local small shops. Is NPCI putting some limit.

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
I am also not able to make payment through UPI (rupay card). Called customer care and they told me that it is blocked by NPCI and I need to check with NPCI. But how to connect with NPCI.

Not sure why it got blocked, as all my transaction were small payment to various local small shops. Is NPCI putting some limit.
Wait for 48 hours then try again. Worked for me.