• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Limit on transaction

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys! There is investigation do happen when we swipe either debit or credit card in one Go! Split the payment even repayment of credit card through debit card.

Attachments

• 8980E44D-B97B-4090-88AA-8E336D551747.jpeg
    8980E44D-B97B-4090-88AA-8E336D551747.jpeg
    197.4 KB · Views: 121

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Guys! There is investigation do happen when we swipe either debit or credit card in one Go! Split the payment even repayment of credit card through debit card.
you should change the heading... these are not actual limits or else banks would not given credit limit of 8/10/15 lakhs :p

Its similar to cash deposits where if deposit is above 50k, you need to provide PAN details, but that doesn't mean Income Tax Dept would go on asking each and every guy

if its genuine and you have proof of spends, then no worries..

people pay 2L+ rent each month, because they have rent agreement as proof... if you go on sending the same 2L from CC to your own account.. then you are definitely in trouble if IT team asks you xD

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No need to change the headings! ,before there is no CATCH or LENS on card transaction in one shot, PROVING the genuine transaction in ITD not easy , recently most of genuine tax payers faced notice on SFT transactions, our members 99% are experienced in card information but some 1% need to know update , I want just split the transaction and avoid ONE SHOT if new to credit card and ITD.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
As far as I know, there was some restriction before too. You couldn't make 1 lacs+ something payment via cash without having to report it. Even if you didn't, bank did this for compliance.

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As far as I know, there was some restriction before too. You couldn't make 1 lacs+ something payment via cash without having to report it. Even if you didn't, bank did this for compliance.
Yes! but this time they placed LENS on card transactions also. My personal opinion its not healthy for economy , let citizens earn more and spend more .