• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not receiving transactional SMS in axis Bank savings account.

sam0001

TF Select
So the problem is that I am not receiving transactional SMS from last week and when I complained to my RM he said sir please visit branch and do your kyc, he has the audacity to say this even I after I told him that I am receiving OTP and other promotional messages but still he suggested that other than rekyc there is no option.
Today I called customer care and the guy said , sir your telecom has blocked transactional SMS and if you call them then they will refresh your phone number, I was like seriously they are only blocking transactional SMS not OTP why?
I don't know what do as I am not receiving transactional SMS even after updating no in axis app.
But I would advise other users that don't use axshit bank's account services they are just their to f*"k their customers peace.

akshayhs

TF Ace
But I would advise other users that don't use axshit bank's account services they are just their to f*"k their customers peace.
Apple-tini: You'Re Kind Of New To This. GIF - Willy Wonka Gene Wilder You Must Be New Here GIFs

varun__goel_

TF Legend
So the problem is that I am not receiving transactional SMS from last week and when I complained to my RM he said sir please visit branch and do your kyc, he has the audacity to say this even I after I told him that I am receiving OTP and other promotional messages but still he suggested that other than rekyc there is no option.
Today I called customer care and the guy said , sir your telecom has blocked transactional SMS and if you call them then they will refresh your phone number, I was like seriously they are only blocking transactional SMS not OTP why?
I don't know what do as I am not receiving transactional SMS even after updating no in axis app.
Is it from past 3-4 days? Or long before?

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
I called Customer Care to turn off chargeable SMS Alerts.

After the Call , I received SMS, :- Your request to Unsubscribe Value added SMS Alerts has been Processed"

After 1 week When I made txns, I got to know , that idiot delinked the Mobile Number in such a Way, I am not able to Link Axis Account in any UPI App and When I tried to login in Axis Mobile App, Mobile App is fetching only Credit Cards not My Savings Account🤣

The only SMS which I am getting is Debit Card OTP 🤣

sam0001

TF Select
I called Customer Care to turn off chargeable SMS Alerts.

After the Call , I received SMS, :- Your request to Unsubscribe Value added SMS Alerts has been Processed"

After 1 week When I made txns, I got to know , that idiot delinked the Mobile Number in such a Way, I am not able to Link Axis Account in any UPI App and When I tried to login in Axis Mobile App, Mobile App is fetching only Credit Cards not My Savings Account🤣

The only SMS which I am getting is Debit Card OTP 🤣
🤣🤣
So how did you solved your problem?

I don't even know how axshit is surviving after making most people unhappy and furious with their world famous customer support.

Ruhinath056

TF Select
I converted my account to BSDA from 12k mab. Really 0mab, no debit card fee, no SMS alert fee.

Only 1 disadvantage that can't deposit high value of cash and cash deposit only 4 times free at branch. Otherwise all good for day today use.

If any other drawbacks,let me know.
How did you actually convert it to BSBDA ?
Does its an online process or offline?

AritraSaha

TF Legend
First take confirmation from nodal officer by clearly written your issue and mention conversation to BSDA.

Then visit branch directly ask conversation from, fill same and handover to them. It would convert same day. After that close your previous debit card & apply BSDA debit card.
Note: if you directly go through branch they directly decline your request.
There is Also a Sahaj account.. why not go for that?

AritraSaha

TF Legend
I don't get credit sms.. Do get withdrawal ones.

sidp

TF Ace
So the problem is that I am not receiving transactional SMS from last week.
You are still receiving in mail right? Just make sure you don't give mail access to any app.
I have same problem with mail. I receive all other mail but not cc statement mail and reply from pno. Though I receive reply from normal customer care. I also changed mail id and mobile no, still the same.

deep@vie

TF Legend
You are still receiving in mail right? Just make sure you don't give mail access to any app.
I have same problem with mail. I receive all other mail but not cc statement mail and reply from pno. Though I receive reply from normal customer care. I also changed mail id and mobile no, still the same.
Even after updating phone/e-mail they keeping sending on earlier one only or not both. Axshit is great

sidp

TF Ace
Even after updating phone/e-mail they keeping sending on earlier one only or not both. Axshit is great
They send to the linked mail but not all mail. I don't receive Cc statement or any reply from nodal office. Every month, couple days after bill generation I receive a msg that we couldn't deliver cc statement, please update mail. Even though I get all other mail: spam , special promo, balance update, otp etc.

Same when I had complained to pno. I got msg that check mail for the reply. But there was no mail. I had to contact to normal customer care and give them sr , they used to check the response and let me know. It was tiring. I gave up.

sam0001

TF Select
Thinking to Close the Account.

Such Foolish act on the name of Turning off Chargeable SMS Alerts was not expected by me🤬

You also raised request for turning off SMS alerts ?
Nope I did not changed anything it's axshit who one day decided to not send me any SMS even after charging sms fee per quarter.
The funny thing is after I posted this thread I am also not receiving emails on time , it gets delayed by 1 or 2 hour or days i.e. if I made a transaction on 2 pm then I am receiving mail on 4 pm or on the next day morning.

sam0001

TF Select
Not instantly.
Funny thing is that from last 1 year I am not receiving savings account monthly statement on time.
Like receiving January statement in the last of Feb or March instead of beginning of February.
Axshit has whole another level a**holery in their customers service department that even though they know your problem but they won't do shit to fix it.

deep@vie

TF Legend
Nope I did not changed anything it's axshit who one day decided to not send me any SMS even after charging sms fee per quarter.
The funny thing is after I posted this thread I am also not receiving emails on time , it gets delayed by 1 or 2 hour or days i.e. if I made a transaction on 2 pm then I am receiving mail on 4 pm or on the next day morning.
Even I receive axshit airtel deduction messages after hours of transaction or after declined transactions as well,then raise a request that this transaction didn't go through.
#justaxshitthings