• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank mobile app not showing savings account

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can anyone tell me how to get my axis bank mobile app to show my savings account? It shows up fine in netbanking just not in the app. Customer id, phone, email are all accurate.

I imagine this should be a simple fix. Please advise. TIA.

PM1

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
If its a new account wait for around a week, if not then go to app's settings and click on "Refresh Accounts
Can anyone tell me how to get my axis bank mobile app to show my savings account? It shows up fine in netbanking just not in the app. Customer id, phone, email are all accurate.

If It's a new account wait for a week for it to show up, else go to app's settings and click "Refresh Accounts".
"

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Android or iOS? Whatever it is,
Get the latest and greatest version installed and log in and check at the right place to see the sb account..
I had no problem on seeing my sb account after initially being a cc holder only..

In iOS , it shows like this:

1706730199873.png

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Open app
Go to settings
Go on De-Register
Click on your device.

When it's say success and log you out.

Uninstall the app. And reinstall it.
Now do everything as usual. Login again with customer id and debit card details if asked.