• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not receiving transactional SMS in axis Bank savings account.

sam0001

TF Select
So the problem is that I am not receiving transactional SMS from last week and when I complained to my RM he said sir please visit branch and do your kyc, he has the audacity to say this even I after I told him that I am receiving OTP and other promotional messages but still he suggested that other than rekyc there is no option.
Today I called customer care and the guy said , sir your telecom has blocked transactional SMS and if you call them then they will refresh your phone number, I was like seriously they are only blocking transactional SMS not OTP why?
I don't know what do as I am not receiving transactional SMS even after updating no in axis app.
But I would advise other users that don't use axshit bank's account services they are just their to f*"k their customers peace.

yb24

TF Premier
Same issue happening with me ,I am thinking to close the account or convert it to bsbda account.
So the problem is that I am not receiving transactional SMS from last week and when I complained to my RM he said sir please visit branch and do your kyc, he has the audacity to say this even I after I told him that I am receiving OTP and other promotional messages but still he suggested that other than rekyc there is no option.
Today I called customer care and the guy said , sir your telecom has blocked transactional SMS and if you call them then they will refresh your phone number, I was like seriously they are only blocking transactional SMS not OTP why?
I don't know what do as I am not receiving transactional SMS even after updating no in axis app.
But I would advise other users that don't use axshit bank's account services they are just their to f*"k their customers peace.e