• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not Getting Icici Platinum Chip Credit Card inspite of 8 other bank credit card and 5 Lakhs Limit ...Cibil 764 present

CHOCOPANDA

TF Premier
I wanted to have Icici Platinum Chip Credit Card ltf for offers In many websites. but i am not getting it. I have tried online by myself, online by agent, by visiting bank branch , by calling with customer care ...all failed also i have also utilised 3 mobiles numbers each time for registering application...can any one from this group help me to get that card.

one agent told that as you do not have office email for that reason your card is getting declined.

my office is in restricted area not everyone is allowed yo enter there...bank agents for verification.

i have closed my amazon pay later account.

i already have
Axis 3 cards Hdfc 1 Bob 1 Sbi 1 Au 1 stanC 1

Rohit8055

TF Buzz
Same with me..
Then I have applied for Coral card which is paid card. Then after one year i told customer care to cancel my card or give me any LTF card then they offered me Platinum..
Now using the same card..
Limit also increased from 1.2 Lac to 4.2 Lac.

Already hold Amazonpay ICICI credit card and want to apply for icici hpcl super saver card for the roadside assistance and fuel rewards but my application got rejected everytime. Tried by app/agent/online Is there any other way to apply? What is this twitterDM process?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Already hold Amazonpay ICICI credit card and want to apply for icici hpcl super saver card for the roadside assistance and fuel rewards but my application got rejected everytime. Tried by app/agent/online Is there any other way to apply? What is this twitterDM process?
Mesg Twitter DM that you want to get HPCL Super saver card as an upgrade on APAY, they will call you
Give your contact details and last 4 digits of apay card.

Dexter384

TF Buzz
I tired, calling cc, said they no longer process cards on existing card basis and I have to apply through cc section by providing all the details based on that they will process they told.

cardex

TF Premier
Pehele Amazon pay card lelo than 3 month later platinum chip card customer care or twitter pe dm karke le lena. Limit merge ho jaye ga
platinum card approve ho gaya kaisa pata chalta hai, maine card2card apply kiya, income docs nahi they to card ka photo and statement upload kiya, video kyc ho gaya 2 din pehle, aaj verificationn call aya bank se, address and age etc confirm karne ke liye, kya ho gaya hoga approved? mera amazon card 3 bar reject ho chuka hai islye platinum c2c apply kiya.

CHOCOPANDA

TF Premier
platinum card approve ho gaya kaisa pata chalta hai, maine card2card apply kiya, income docs nahi they to card ka photo and statement upload kiya, video kyc ho gaya 2 din pehle, aaj verificationn call aya bank se, address and age etc confirm karne ke liye, kya ho gaya hoga approved? mera amazon card 3 bar reject ho chuka hai islye platinum c2c apply kiya.
you will get messege bro. to change the limit and manage card mentioning last 4 digit of your card.

and in 4 working days u will also get your card.

pls download ipay app from which you could manage the card details.

if it is declined u will get email in your registered email id.