• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not getting cb on sbi cashback credit card

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have done multiple transactions but none of them accured cb. What should I do?

Attachments

• IMG_5259.png
    IMG_5259.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_5260.png
    IMG_5260.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 181

sumit99sam

TF Buzz
whenever paytm comes, that stupid thing wipes out all our cashback. always check merchant before entering OTP, if merchant is paytm than u will not get cashback. happened with me multiple times.

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@VISHESH_BANSAL they denied to give cashback on offline transaction which wasn't related to mcc excluded by sbi. When i saw spends based cashbac chart shared by them, it was clearly missing 2 transaction and i reported the same to principal nodal officer but they declined to give cashback. What should I do?

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
@VISHESH_BANSAL they denied to give cashback on offline transaction which wasn't related to mcc excluded by sbi. When i saw spends based cashbac chart shared by them, it was clearly missing 2 transaction and i reported the same to principal nodal officer but they declined to give cashback. What should I do?
For only online txns , 5% CashBack is Applicable.

SBI Spend Chart does not show Actual Category Sometimes for few txns

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If MCC belongs to one of the excluded category then SBI will not credit the Cashback

Did you confirmed the MCC ?
I had received the cashback for the same mechant some days before from this transaction. Also , the merchant is related to automobile and the shocking part is transactions(not category) won't shown in the transaction based cashback pdf ( whick i asked from them) .