• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not getting cashback on HDFC Platinum debit Card

0xShailesh

TF Select
Hi,

In the past 2 months I have used my HDFC platinum debit card to pay credit card bill payment on Mobikwik and postpe.

But it shows 0 reward points.

I thought utility payments gave RP's on this card.

Can somebody help. Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-11 at 9.02.59 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-11 at 9.02.59 AM.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Hi,

In the past 2 months I have used my HDFC platinum debit card to pay close to 3L worth of credit card bill payment on Mobikwik and postpe.

Not sure about PostPe but MobiKwik has given cashback on this card to everyone for credit card bill payment.
@TheMentalist

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,

In the past 2 months I have used my HDFC platinum debit card to pay close to 3L worth of credit card bill payment on Mobikwik and postpe.

Why don't you just pay it on HDFC Bill Pay? You are assured of rewards that way if you choose the DC option

paresh22

TF Ace
Hi,

HDFC itself promoted to pay credit card bills using HDFC BillPay system using Platinum DC to earn 1% cashback. Its just that people tried on other payment platforms and found Mobikwik payments also giving 1% cashback. I suggest first complete 75k payments using HDFC Billpay then move to pay remaining credit card bills using Mobikwik.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
HDFC itself promoted to pay credit card bills using HDFC BillPay system using Platinum DC to earn 1% cashback. Its just that people tried on other payment platforms and found Mobikwik payments also giving 1% cashback. I suggest first complete 75k payments using HDFC Billpay then move to pay remaining credit card bills using Mobikwik.
No actually 750 is the max cashback per month including MobiKwik, HDFC Billpay n all.

arnalghosh88

TF Premier
Hi,

Even I got rp for paying bills on mobikwik with platinum dc for last 2months.Both merchant names 'mobikwik' and 'One Mobikwik System' give cashback personally verified many times.
You must be doing something wrong.

Consultant

TF Select
VIP Lounge
HDFC BIll pay is not allowing me to pay my HDFC Infinia bill using my platinum dc.. It is only showing option of savings account.

Are others also facing this?

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
HDFC BIll pay is not allowing me to pay my HDFC Infinia bill using my platinum dc.. It is only showing option of savings account.

Are others also facing this?
I don't believe you can pay HDFC card bills with HDFC Bill Pay . Use Mobikwik to pay the bill using the Platinum DC. You will get the 1% cashback

Consultant

TF Select
VIP Lounge
On Mobikwik , I was able to only pay 20k. Now it says - Failure - You can pay only upto 20k using this card. Please try with another card or reduce the amount. I tried paying 20k again the next day, same error.

I have a imperia easyshop platinum dc.
@Copycat

Consultant

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Multiples of 20k not working. Been able to just do 1 x 20k for the last 2 days.
I checked my card limits on HDFC Net banking , no limit set on my card.

Is this an issue with Mobikwik?

Which credit card do you use? If HDFC BillPay settles your payment in same day or next day, just use HDFC BillPay.

For Axis cards, it takes upto 5 days so I maximum use Mobikwik to pay Axis card dues.

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Try 19000 instead of 20000? It worked for me with the RBL card. I've transacted between 25-40K on the same day by splitting it into multiple transactions. I'm pretty sure from forum messages that people have paid more than 20K with the Platinum DC by splitting the transactions

sv004

TF Premier

If u have added ur card just now then u have to wait for 1 day . 1st day u are allowed only one transaction till 20k . Next day u can do multiple transactions of 20k or less