• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Classic platinum to Millenia

sparkit

TF Premier
Contributor
Hi guys,
Last week I requested Millenia Debit card through Mobile banking app. While placing request , it requested two times it seems. I got two Millenia Cards. Now in the app it’s showing Two Millenia Cards and One Classic easyshop platinum debit card as active. When will the other two debit card gets deactivated? Will I be charged for the bug in the app that caused two debit cards? I was in the classic program until last month. So debit card fee is applicable!

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Hi guys,
Last week I requested Millenia Debit card through Mobile banking app. While placing request , it requested two times it seems. I got two Millenia Cards. Now in the app it’s showing Two Millenia Cards and One Classic easyshop platinum debit card as active. When will the other two debit card gets deactivated? Will I be charged for the bug in the app that caused two debit cards? I was in the classic program until last month. So debit card fee is applicable!
Just activate any of the newly requested card.

You should only be charged for the activated one. If by any chance you're charged twice, ask them to reverse the charges

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi guys,
Only one card will be active.

Aksh3213

TF Buzz
Hi guys,
After how many days was the upgraded card visible after applying for the upgrade? Did u receive any confirmation sms or mail or anything?
Also were you charged?