• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Millenia Debit card campaign and voucher - questions

CyberPsych

TF Ace
1) I recevied a ₹600 vouhcer for "HDFC Bank Debit Card for your spends" spent in November '23. Anyone know what milestone is this received for? It's hard for me to track what I did with debit card in my statement. And why is it "600"?

2) The redeem page shows different amounts and I cannot total down to ₹600. Max I can do is ₹500 in all 3 brands (Qty always shows 1 to 5 depending on the amount I selectand it always maxes out at 600), anyone done this before? Can I come back & redeem the ₹100 separately or the link would expire?

Attachments

• Image-156_01-03-24_12-35-17.png
    Image-156_01-03-24_12-35-17.png
    97.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Image-157_01-03-24_12-37-01.png
    Image-157_01-03-24_12-37-01.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 28

techt

TF Legend
1. Thats exactly the problem with HDFC. Tracking is really hard. Mostly your offer could be billpay biller add offer as I too received.
2. Yes you can redeem 500 1st and 100 later.

CyberPsych

TF Ace
1. Thats exactly the problem with HDFC. Tracking is really hard. Mostly your offer could be billpay biller add offer as I too received.
I see. Thanks for the information.

CyberPsych

TF Ace
Is this for everytime I get a debit card?

Example, if I change between Millenia and Platinum debit card every year, can I still have the "valid for first 12 months from date of registration" offer every year? 🧐

techt

TF Legend
Is this for everytime I get a debit card?

Example, if I change between Millenia and Platinum debit card every year, can I still have the "valid for first 12 months from date of registration" offer every year? 🧐
You are a true Finto. As of now yes. But the system may detect the abuse or the offers may stop overall.