• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

No Cost / Low Cost EMI Lowest Processing Charges for & Reward points / Cashback ?

Jay285

TF Buzz
No Cost / Low Cost EMI Lowest Processing Charges for & Reward points / Cashback ?

If you go for offline shopping for any home appliance, the extra cashback is applicable only if convert the tranaction with the no cost EMI option with your credit card.
So want to know which bank charge the lowest processing fees for EMI conversition charges.
Also, which bank provides the reward point / cashback for EMI tranactions also?

Tejo

TF Legend

If you go for offline shopping for any home appliance, the extra cashback is applicable only if convert the tranaction with the no cost EMI option with your credit card.
So want to know which bank charge the lowest processing fees for EMI conversition charges.
Also, which bank provides the reward point / cashback for EMI tranactions also?
Don't repeat your query again and again.

you need to ask at that offline shop only.

Cashback depends upon seller, brand and bank.

Google for processing and interest fees.

Mostly hdfc has low processing fee 1%

Icici has low interest rates.

Standard Chartered bank has low processing fee and low interest rates.

I advise to prefer, hdfc because cashback and low processing.

SCB limited to few pincodes.

karram

TF Buzz
If you only want to avail the discount and can pay in full, you can use HDFC for EMI conversion. After that call HDFC bank and ask them to cancel the EMI conversion. You will get all the discount provided for the EMI option. I have done this recently on two different HDFC cards. As for reward points, I am not sure. But HDFC will count it for spend based milestone benefits on your card (eg, 1K for 1Lac spend in a quarter on HDFC Millennia card)