• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

MARQUEE Credit Card - Beware of Scams (I Got Tricked)

Today afternoon I have got a call from Yes Bank offering Marquee credit card LTF. I said yes since its LTF and processed application with eKYC. Looking forward to get Marquee LTF. Is it Metal card? Attached document shared by Yes Bank executive.

Attachments

• Marquee Credit Cards.. (1).pdf
    744.5 KB · Views: 594

telescope

TF Ace
Today afternoon I have got a call from Yes Bank offering Marquee credit card LTF. I said yes since its LTF and processed application with eKYC. Looking forward to get Marquee LTF. Is it Metal card? Attached document shared by Yes Bank executive.
Not metal.

Pdf doesn't look authentic. Maybe self made by executive to achieve year end target.

Unleash

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
images

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
give some screen shots if any available for the following:
1) your email about vkyc
2) your email about application reference number after application
3) which website did you apply at
4) when did you apply for it? Did you see any CIBIL hit?
5) Any other screenshots with this regard

Hide any personal data

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
it is clearly tampered pdf. u can see font and boldness change in "null".

Any how u r lucky, he gave u this proof. After approval complain to yesbank nodal and rbi further, they will convert to ltf. most probably that agent loses job.

codenerd

TF Ace
Damn this is so scary. But yeah this is a legit crap. The agent should have been more authentic if he wanted to pull of this scam/prank. That pdf is such a big alarm in itself. Yeh scam/prank krne wale se bilkul mehnat nahi hoti.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Preferential Foreign Currency Markup of 10% on all international spends. 🤣🤣
Also value of 1 reward point upto ₹1.25. Lol
Apart from the above foreign currency mark up and reward point value of 1.25
another discrepancy is: BMS BOGO limit of ₹ 200 is plain wrong. It's ₹800 per ticket..

This seems more like a fake card being offered

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Apart from the above foreign currency mark up and reward point value of 1.25
another discrepancy is: BMS BOGO limit of ₹ 200 is palin wrong. It's ₹800 per ticket..

This seems more like a fake card being offered
You can see more details about the marquee card here ..and you can judge yourself..

Thread 'Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details' https://www.technofino.in/community...aunched-features-benefits-full-details.22261/