• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

MARQUEE Credit Card - Beware of Scams (I Got Tricked)

FinoGuy

TF Ace
Is the profile pic is fake or real of your agent madam?? ;)
Why would you be interested in the profile pic (which is small hidden in corner) rather than paying attention to the text matter which is right in front? Aehehe..

sidp

TF Ace
Updates,

Thanks everyone for your support. This is scam!!! I have filled complaint with Yes Bank and these employee are begging to take complaint back for sake of her job, she is literally begging.
Don't take back the complaint under any circumstances. This is pretty common, especially with yes. They never lose the job as they are trained like this by the company itself. Banks generally hire them through 3rd party to save themselves from legal trouble.
Many of them, though work for 3rd party, have company id card and work under ASM in loan branches.

Don't take back the complaint under any circumstances. This is pretty common, especially with yes. They never lose the job as they are trained like this by the company itself. Banks generally hire them through 3rd party to save themselves from legal trouble.
Many of them, though work for 3rd party, have company id card and work under ASM in loan branches.
The girl called and literally begging all day and crying (I didn’t trust her) but I got call from Yes Bank whether I want to continue with complaint or not, I also threatened them with FIR & RBI complaint. They were ready to pay any amount to get this complaint back.

Attachments

• IMG_8197.jpeg
    IMG_8197.jpeg
    297.7 KB · Views: 124

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Here is full size treat especially for you 😂😂😂
The girl called and literally begging all day and crying (I didn’t trust her) but I got call from Yes Bank whether I want to continue with complaint or not, I also threatened them with FIR & RBI complaint. They were ready to pay any amount to get this complaint back.
So, it’s a definite honey trap..
you can do whatever you deemed fit…
All the best …

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Girl were saying she is ready to do whatever I want. Trying to honey trap but I didn’t listen. What kind of these shameless people are!
I know, that is why she specifically put profile pic and some weak hearted would have taken the card..
Now she is facing a strong wall… wondering what to do..
It’s all numbers game, she might have had done some good business before but now she would definitely be thinking twice..
It’s up to you now, how you deal with this…

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Finally I took fees from them for card they processed incase it comes and closed it with mediation of Yes Bank executive Jitendra Singhal. Don’t want to waste my time. I blocked them all.
Good.. If I were you I will cut it loose on the first day itself ...
Anyway at least, you found that your time is more valuable than anything else ..