• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

MARQUEE Credit Card - Beware of Scams (I Got Tricked)

sidp

TF Ace
Attached document shared by Yes Bank executive.
Dude the doc is poorly edited. This kind of thing is pretty common with Yes bank. Did you record the call?

How did he share the doc? WhatsApp or mail(official/personal). If you plan to keep the card , then call him again and do recording. Say i wanted to thank you for giving this info. Ask his employee ID say you want to send a appreciation mail. And is he sure that it's ltf? If it doesn't come as ltf, will he convert it feom his side?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Last edited:
Or there is a chance u entered details on a phising website and they will use your data and OTP for some other frauds.. confirm with yes bank about application status... If no application found then God knows what's coming for you...

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
i downloaded the pdf and you can clearly see the "Null" Font is in different Fonts. not sure how come OP thought he could trust this PDF. i have edited the title. sometime i think why people don't take a second and think Metal CC from a bank and not from Fintech Company. Must be something wrong here.

FinoGuy

TF Ace
Oh my FinoG... Thanks but no thanks for the this hot alert...
I am already making ā‚¹3,200 profit on my JF and from next year onwards it will be LTF / fee waived for me ...

For your quick reference.. :p

1708369082861.png
That was a sarcastic oh my dog!

Congrats! Didn't knew it was LTF from 2nd year, what's the offer? U mean you'll cross 10L spend waiver?

drk

TF Select
He did ppt to pdf conversion, also I got the name of that a*se as Prasad Ipalpalli (MCC)..... OP pls confirm.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
He did ppt to pdf conversion, also I got the name of that a*se as Prasad Ipalpalli (MCC)..... OP pls confirm.
Good detective work ... He could have used some fake username to edit that file , just a possibility..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
That was a sarcastic oh my dog!

Congrats! Didn't knew it was LTF from 2nd year, what's the offer? U mean you'll cross 10L spend waiver?
Yes, I will try to spend almost 10L and negotiate it to be LTF .

Updates,

Thanks everyone for your support. This is scam!!! I have filled complaint with Yes Bank and these employee are begging to take complaint back for sake of her job, she is literally begging. I also told her that I will file complaint with RBI along with lawsuits if needed. I confirmed with Yes Bank the card is select card with 399 Rs. fee and its in process. Hope they hold it or their employee saying she will pay charges. I did not share any Aadhar OTP with them neither I share it with anyone.

Let's see what happens, I am not gonna leave them that easy! Also suggest what should I do next?

Thank again to TF community for support.

IMG_8155.jpg

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Updates,

Thanks everyone for your support. This is scam!!! I have filled complaint with Yes Bank and these employee are begging to take complaint back for sake of her job, she is literally begging. I also told her that I will file complaint with RBI along with lawsuits if needed. I confirmed with Yes Bank the card is select card with 399 Rs. fee and its in process. Hope they hold it or their employee saying she will pay charges. I did not share any Aadhar OTP with them neither I share it with anyone.

Let's see what happens, I am not gonna leave them that easy! Also suggest what should I do next?

Thank again to TF community for support.

IMG_8155.jpg
Is the profile pic is fake or real of your agent madam?? ;)