• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
In May 2023, I applied for a YesBank CC and was approved for a Yes First Exclusive is now known as Reserv. During my application process, the Yesbank agent mentioned it would be a Lifetime Free (LTF) card. Unfortunately, that was not the case upon card arrival. Even customer care didn't make it LTF, so I didn't activate the card. Within 30 days, the card was blocked and deactivated in June 2023 as per RBI regulations.

Now, I want to apply for the Yes Bank Marquee credit card, but when I try to do so using my PAN, mobile number, and full name, I receive the message: 'Dear Customer, you have already applied for a YES BANK credit card. Please contact YES TOUCH at 18001200 for further assistance.' below is the screenshot

How to remove the existing card associated with my name so that I can apply for the Marquee card?
Has anyone else encountered this issue and successfully applied for a Yes Bank card? If so, I would appreciate any guidance you could provide.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-04-22 at 2.30.12 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-04-22 at 2.30.12 PM.jpeg
    173.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
In May 2023, I applied for a YesBank CC and was approved for a Yes First Exclusive (which is Reserv now). During my application process, the Yesbank agent mentioned it would be a Lifetime Free (LTF) card. Unfortunately, that was not the case upon card arrival. Even customer care didn't make it LTF, so I didn't activate the card. Within 30 days, the card was blocked and deactivated in June 2023 as per RBI regulations.

I am interested in applying for the Yes Bank Marquee credit card. While entering my PAN, Mobile, and Full name, I am getting the following message: 'Dear Customer, you have already applied for a YES BANK credit card. Please contact YES TOUCH at 18001200 for further assistance.' below is the screenshot

How do I remove the existing card in my name so that I can become eligible to apply?
Has anyone faced a similar issue and were able to apply for a YesBank card? If so, could you please assist?
I haven't faced this issue with yes bank but I have faced the same with IDFC FIRST Bank.

I called their customer care number but they couldn't help me out. So I wrote an email with all the details to their PNO and within a week they removed my previous application and I applied for the new credit card.

I think you should contact Yes Bank PNO via email. Hope it helps.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I haven't faced this issue with yes bank but I have faced the same with IDFC FIRST Bank.

I called their customer care number but they couldn't help me out. So I wrote an email with all the details to their PNO and within a week they removed my previous application and I applied for the new credit card.

I think you should contact Yes Bank PNO via email. Hope it helps.
Idfc is different case..
Wrong medicine 💊

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
In May 2023, I applied for a YesBank CC and was approved for a Yes First Exclusive (which is Reserv now). During my application process, the Yesbank agent mentioned it would be a Lifetime Free (LTF) card. Unfortunately, that was not the case upon card arrival. Even customer care didn't make it LTF, so I didn't activate the card. Within 30 days, the card was blocked and deactivated in June 2023 as per RBI regulations.

I am interested in applying for the Yes Bank Marquee credit card. While entering my PAN, Mobile, and Full name, I am getting the following message: 'Dear Customer, you have already applied for a YES BANK credit card. Please contact YES TOUCH at 18001200 for further assistance.' below is the screenshot

How do I remove the existing card in my name so that I can become eligible to apply?
Has anyone faced a similar issue and were able to apply for a YesBank card? If so, could you please assist?
Get in touch with agent.
But firstly call customer service & dm them on Twitter

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
emailed yes bank... "they forwarded my details to relevant team for investigation... will get back within the next 5 working days." is the response