• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:

repertoire

TF Select
This is looking like too good to be true and if true then it will replace most of the cards in your wallet.
Not sure if the 10K limit refers to the total cashback you can earn in a month, or if it is a limit on the monthly spending up to which you can earn cashback. If it is the latter, then it would make much more sense as the maximum cashback you can get would be 500 INR a month. And all the highly rewarding cards in your wallet are still safe.

Digvijay

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Not sure if the 10K limit refers to the total cashback you can earn in a month, or if it is a limit on the monthly spending up to which you can earn cashback. If it is the latter, then it would make much more sense as the maximum cashback you can get would be 500 INR a month. And all the highly rewarding cards in your wallet are still safe.
5% cashback is limited to Rs. 10,000 per billing statement month. Post that, you will continue to get base Card Cashback of 1% on eligible online and offline spends.

Nemesis

TF Premier
based on T&C... it's total cashback... Only amount greater than 100 attract cashback.

https://www.sbicard.com/sbi-card-en/assets/docs/pdf/cashback-tnc-booklet.pdf

Slowly they will also downgrade... add categories for exception

moonsmart

TF Premier
If It's on spends upto ₹10,000 in a monthly statement cycle on all online spends then a cap of ₹500 cashback per month.

1.2L per year spending for max cashback but 2L for spend based fee waiver.

Doesn't looks so good to spend 80k for 1% rewards.

Axis Ace gives more value at 2L spends, considering 1L spends on utility and 1L all other 2% category spends.

Last edited:

rohit_

TF Premier
this one, without any thought
One More thing already applied simply click through yono after that i receive call and they proceed application on c2c basis so kyc agent will come today to collect all documents so, i will tell them to change or on verification phone call?

@Dhruvit.S

It's on spends upto ₹10,000 in a monthly statement cycle on all online spends. So a cap to ₹500 cashback per month.

1.2L per year spending for max cashback but 2L for spend based fee waiver.

Doesn't looks so good to spend 80k for 1% rewards.

Axis Ace gives more value at 2L spends, considering 1L spends on utility and 1L all other 2% category spends.
  • Q 4. My cashback for current statement shows negative balance. What does it mean?
  • Your Cashback will be reversed in case of purchase cancellations, reversals and returns etc. The reversal amount for such transactions will be adjusted/debited in your monthly statement.

For instance: An online transaction made on 10th June of Rs. 1,00,000 would be eligible for a Card Cashback of 5% i.e. Rs. 5,000, assuming the statement was generated on 11th June. In that case, the Card Cashback of Rs. 5000 will be posted to your account on 13th June.
    Suppose on 15th June, you returned the item. Then the cashback of Rs. 5000 will be reversed due to purchase return and the same will be adjusted/debited in your next monthly statement.

Last edited by a moderator:

moonsmart

TF Premier
  • Q 4. My cashback for current statement shows negative balance. What does it mean?
  • Your Cashback will be reversed in case of purchase cancellations, reversals and returns etc. The reversal amount for such transactions will be adjusted/debited in your monthly statement.

For instance: An online transaction made on 10th June of Rs. 1,00,000 would be eligible for a Card Cashback of 5% i.e. Rs. 5,000, assuming the statement was generated on 11th June. In that case, the Card Cashback of Rs. 5000 will be posted to your account on 13th June.
    Suppose on 15th June, you returned the item. Then the cashback of Rs. 5000 will be reversed due to purchase return and the same will be adjusted/debited in your next monthly statement.
So its ₹10,000 cashback per month? 😱😱

Screenshot_20220901-153303.jpg