• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Elite and SBI Prime launched on Rupay Select network

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Launch date pata karke batao.....
@Rocky Bhai Just informed - SBI now has introduced the option to change card network over the call via ivr with confirmation. Just ask cc to change card network they will transfer your call on ivr to confirm and done service request will be created for that. I placed the request yesterday and today I noticed the change in network and last 4 digits of card in sbi card app

He successfully conversion to RuPay Octane Credit Card.

@psmangat5
@Prime Carlsen
@Slayer
@jack333
@timva

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
The Crap getting Crappier ... it seems
LOL, if anyone already have SBI Elite and SBI Prime credit card on Visa/mastercard network then best option to conversion to RuPay.

Extra benefits - UPI option, RuPay offers - domestic and International offers.

New users - Better to apply SBI Cashback credit card, the world's best credit card ever. 🤣🤣

@psmangat5
@Prime Carlsen

Prime Carlsen

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Those two cards themselves are crap and moving them to Rupay is more crappier .. thats what I mean..

Rupay Select CC is differnt to Rupay Select DC.. DC has wellness benefits

I thought only tataneu infinity is excluded from wellness benefits particularly, not all rupay CCs in general. Thanks for pointing it out.

Reactions: SSV

Prime Carlsen

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
LOL, if anyone already have SBI Elite and SBI Prime credit card on Visa/mastercard network then best option to conversion to RuPay.

Extra benefits - UPI option, RuPay offers - domestic and International offers.

New users - Better to apply SBI Cashback credit card, the world's best credit card ever. 🤣🤣

Yeah converting to rupay for offers sounds good. SBI prime provides its best returns on spends on dining and departmental purchases, and UPI payments are very frequent in these places.

But for past few months I am using SBI prime for its surprisingly good lounge access list. I will try to get a list of lounge access for its rupay variant before changing the network.

I just got LTF SBI Elite on Mastercard network. I was also looking for my first Rupay card to use for UPI transactions. Should I convert to Rupay and use it for UPI, or keep it on MC and apply for any other Rupay card. I was thinking of applying for HDFC Tata Neu Infinity, but I don't have any income yet, and I am only using and will only use LTF cards. I do have other premium cards though.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I just got LTF SBI Elite on Mastercard network. I was also looking for my first Rupay card to use for UPI transactions. Should I convert to Rupay and use it for UPI, or keep it on MC and apply for any other Rupay card. I was thinking of applying for HDFC Tata Neu Infinity, but I don't have any income yet, and I am only using and will only use LTF cards. I do have other premium cards though.
Conversion to RuPay.

You can also enjoy UPI payment and RuPay and UPI offers too as well as SBI Card offers.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
You will soon get an offer in SBI cards to have SimplySave Rupay card .. wait for that..
Or apply for another Rupay card.. one or two better Rupay cards are enough

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
How did you get LTF?