• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New application launched for making business payments using credit cards (Credit Cards to Bank)

Lootera

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
A new application called "Pice" has been launched. Using this app, you can make payments to your vendors, pay office rent, and provide salaries to your employees. Additionally, you can also transfer your credit card limit to a bank account.

pice.png

The fees for using the platform for each transaction range from 0.99% + GST to 1.30% + GST, depending on the transaction settlement speed.

Furthermore, you can earn up to Rs. 500 per referral. Please consider joining the app using my referral link and earn Rs. 500 (or Rs. 100 if you don't have GST). You can use this money to make your transfers cost-free.

Here is my referral link: https://bit.ly/picelink

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
A new application called "Pice" has been launched. Using this app, you can make payments to your vendors, pay office rent, and provide salaries to your employees. Additionally, you can also transfer your credit card limit to a bank account.

pice.png

The fees for using the platform for each transaction range from 0.99% + GST to 1.30% + GST, depending on the transaction settlement speed.

Furthermore, you can earn up to Rs. 500 per referral. Please consider joining the app using my referral link and earn Rs. 500 (or Rs. 100 if you don't have GST). You can use this money to make your transfers cost-free.

This is not new. I have been using this app from 1 year.

AritraSaha

TF Legend

pice.png

@xywowowvw bro check this out..😁

Farhad sekh

TF Premier

pice.png

Dekh raha hai binod
Referral k liye Naya thread khola ja raha hai
🤭 lol

racydex

TF Select
Is it like Bharat NXT?
Yes, but BharatNXT is much better for making Business payments as you instantly get the GST invoice for the BharatNXT Fees, where as PICE is probably still new and had to do a lot of back n forth to get GST invoice for the fees. THey don't issue it if you don't ask for it.
Also BharatNXT (FCAP TECHNOLOGIES) fetches you RP on Infinia. PICE (NANOSECONDT BANGALORE) does not earn RP at all.

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Yes, but BharatNXT is much better for making Business payments as you instantly get the GST invoice for the BharatNXT Fees, where as PICE is probably still new and had to do a lot of back n forth to get GST invoice for the fees. THey don't issue it if you don't ask for it.
Also BharatNXT (FCAP TECHNOLOGIES) fetches you RP on Infinia. PICE (NANOSECONDT BANGALORE) does not earn RP at all.
Which cards gives rewards on this Merchant and how much?
What is the MCC of this? @VISHESH_BANSAL
I need to use my new Eterna very badly somewhere.