• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New application launched for making business payments using credit cards (Credit Cards to Bank)

Lootera

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
A new application called "Pice" has been launched. Using this app, you can make payments to your vendors, pay office rent, and provide salaries to your employees. Additionally, you can also transfer your credit card limit to a bank account.

pice.png

The fees for using the platform for each transaction range from 0.99% + GST to 1.30% + GST, depending on the transaction settlement speed.

Furthermore, you can earn up to Rs. 500 per referral. Please consider joining the app using my referral link and earn Rs. 500 (or Rs. 100 if you don't have GST). You can use this money to make your transfers cost-free.

Here is my referral link: https://bit.ly/picelink

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier
Don't know MCC but I didn't get any points on txn thru PICE on Infinia.
Is the MCC mentioned anywhere on the statement? I don't wish to ask HDFC and trigger them into checking txns done thru similar apps.

Txn shows as NANOSECONDT BANGALORE on card and didn't get RP on Infinia.
So "Pice" has to put its "pieces" together w.r.t merchant codes

vamsiarun1988

TF Select
Transactions done on AU SMALL FINANCE BANK CARD are getting tagged as tax payments for NANOSECONDT merchant. Need to check if these payments count towards milestone program and reward points. Will update here once statement is generated