• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need urgent help chargeback denied by ICICI bank against Amazon

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
P
222k purchase on online...

Buy a stone , but buy infront of you ( offline ).

Such a high purchase that even online not make sense...
People are buying galaxy s24 ultra, 15 pro max, macbook pro & many gadgets online. My colleague bought Sony TV worth 3 L during Diwali online through credit card.

Offline & online, both have their advantages & disadvantages. Offline is preferable if desired product is available with nearly same pricing as on various online platforms. If not, people will look for products in online platform.

Plus now a days credit card enthusiasts people prefer to buy even high end things online to use coupons or get cashbacks from credit/debit cards.

doraemon

TF Ace
P

People are buying galaxy s24 ultra, 15 pro max, macbook pro & many gadgets online. My colleague bought Sony TV worth 3 L during Diwali online through credit card.

Offline & online, both have their advantages & disadvantages. Offline is preferable if desired product is available with nearly same pricing as on various online platforms. If not, people will look for products in online platform.

Plus now a days credit card enthusiasts people prefer to buy even high end things online to use coupons or get cashbacks from credit/debit cards.
Offline is great as it gives a feel of touch
Online we just can't see what iw advertised
I had a issue with homeshop18
Yeah that tv shopping days 😁
I bought spice xlife415 at 1999 that time
And got some random device
Complaint- replaced- got right device but charger was not there -again replaced
Got phone with right charger-but invoice was not there -
At last demanded refund-

They sent me cheque through speed post
Alongwith delievery fee
And ₹500 voucher to be used on next shopping
With no min order value
I used that voucher on bedsheet set of 999
That was the time of 2015-16

Amajon was generous in refunds in my case

I bought a smart watch (hn wahi 500 wali)
Because meri school friend ne kaha tha ki watch acchi lagegi
And got Khali dabba

Raised complaint
Delivery boy was not taking back dabba
Then next time they raised pickup without verification

And within 2 hours got refund

RajMahadik

TF Premier
The packaging photo OP shared has prime sticker on it. All prime shipments are dispatched from Amazon warehouse and packaging is done in front of cameras. 222K shipment is not packaged like that. One possible option is box swap post dispatch.
Even 3rd party seller having it... my friend was prime seller on Amazon... he is having prime taps n packaging essentials... I was asking seller name he had ordered with...