• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help for SCB, Amex, HSBC Cards.

Mirror108

TF Buzz
Hai, I have 10 Credit Cards from different Banks & 5 of them have Credit Limit of 2.40Lakhs to 5Lakhs.
HDFC (2.40Lakh Credit Limit, Age 7yrs+)
ICICI (5Lakh Credit Limit, Age 3.5yrs+)

I took the above Cards while I am in Job but now, am in Business & My filings are around 4.95 to 4.98 Per Annum for the last 2 IT Returns. More Importantly, I stay in Vijayawada (A Two Tier City, Which is Off limit location)

I am looking for help from someone to get SCB, HSBC, American Credit Cards.. can someone help Me to get these 3 Credit Cards through existing Card to Card Application process.

jk51

TF Premier
Hai, I have 10 Credit Cards from different Banks & 5 of them have Credit Limit of 2.40Lakhs to 5Lakhs.

I took the above Cards while I am in Job but now, am in Business & My filings are around 4.95 to 4.98 Per Annum for the last 2 IT Returns. More Importantly, I stay in Vijayawada (A Two Tier City, Which is Off limit location)

I am looking for help from someone to get SCB, HSBC, American Credit Cards.. can someone help Me to get these 3 Credit Cards through existing Card to Card Application process.
You can get Amex in Vijaywada as it’s listed as one of the sourcing cities. Only apply for Smartearn as of now basis ITR and then later on upgrade to higher variant basis usage. Also as mentioned above before applying close cards which you don’t use so that when the bank assesses the application profile shows less credit exposure (higher chance of approval then). HSBC is very strict in issuing cards to self employed with the only known way is to go through the NRV route with them in one form or the other (it is hefty). For SCB it’s a hit or miss as I have seen approaching branch managers of the nearest sourcing branch to your city (who themselves shall show the way ahead for application basis case) during quarter or year end can do the trick. However you at least need a residential or office address in the location where the bank branch is located. Start with a lower variant card such as Platinum and then upgrade later on. If the requirement is immediate then I would suggest applying under a salaried family members name if there are any.

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Arrange a address of your friend in Hyderabad and then update the address in your aadhar and then you're eligible to apply for these cards.

SCB you can apply through C2C, Sometimes AMEX doesn't need any Income Proof.

devarshi84

TF Buzz
I would suggest removing standard chartered from the list. Apart from the address issue, I have had to complain for the last three months consecutively for cashbacks and reward points on two different cards.

AMEX and HSBC should definitely fare better. AMEX recently added many tier 2 cities so try a referral.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator

SCB, HSB doesn't not issued to self-employed folks (including me)

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
To get SCB and HSBC cards, you would need a high-value business and a much higher ITR if you're doing business.

The easy way is if you know someone inside the bank, they might help you in easing the process but without that, don't keep the hopes too high.

Regarding Amex, they offer a variety of starts for starters to the pros so you can check them out!
They're also on a expansion mode so it's much easier to get an Amex than a SCB/HSBC card.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
First close the cards you don't need or use. Your credit profile is overleveraged.
You can get Amex in Vijaywada as it’s listed as one of the sourcing cities. Only apply for Smartearn as of now basis ITR and then later on upgrade to higher variant basis usage. Also as mentioned above before applying close cards which you don’t use so that when the bank assesses the application profile shows less credit exposure (higher chance of approval then). HSBC is very strict in issuing cards to self employed with the only known way is to go through the NRV route with them in one form or the other (it is hefty). For SCB it’s a hit or miss as I have seen approaching branch managers of the nearest sourcing branch to your city (who themselves shall show the way ahead for application basis case) during quarter or year end can do the trick. However you at least need a residential or office address in the location where the bank branch is located. Start with a lower variant card such as Platinum and then upgrade later on. If the requirement is immediate then I would suggest applying under a salaried family members name if there are any.
Heard a lot about over leverage.
Does itr filled showed in cibil ?

How much over is too much over leverage
Take 6 lakh itr for example

Even I have heard someone mentioning this but how can one can say this without looking at some ITR which isn't linked right on our cibil.
AFAIK while I work with SCB our banker mostly told me while you are gonna apply for someone's card for SCB keep a few things in mind that according to SCB Max a person can have the 6x of there annual income as credit limit. And SCB will easily be able to fetch your income (from payslip) and expenses( cc expenses/loans/other expenses). If you are single and staying in owned houses which is in tier 1 city. You can easily land your hand on SCB.
And in terms of enquiry it checks last 6 months enquiry from cibil. If it's more than 8 than it's way hard of getting it approved.
And one most important term is DBR(WHICH I NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHAT IT MEANS)😂😂.

In most cases he will easily tell me by seeing the details of a customer his/her card will be approved or not.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
AFAIK while I work with SCB our banker mostly told me while you are gonna apply for someone's card for SCB keep a few things in mind that according to SCB Max a person can have the 6x of there annual income as credit limit. And SCB will easily be able to fetch your income (from payslip) and expenses( cc expenses/loans/other expenses). If you are single and staying in owned houses which is in tier 1 city. You can easily land your hand on SCB.
And in terms of enquiry it checks last 6 months enquiry from cibil. If it's more than 8 than it's way hard of getting it approved.
And one most important term is DBR(WHICH I NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHAT IT MEANS)😂😂.

In most cases he will easily tell me by seeing the details of a customer his/her card will be approved or not.
So for 6 lakh = 20-22 lakh limit 🙂 great